NO WAY!!!!!! Happy day, happy day, happy day!!

Familymoon

Mouseketeer
GUESS WHAT????

After calling for an entire week, every day at 5:59AM, trying to get a CRT PS...and then calling for subsequent days afterward trying to pick up a cancellation...

FOUR DAYS OUT AND WE GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in SHOCK! It's my DD's 4th birthday, and of course, she ADORES Cinderella. I had schedule a PS at Crystal Palace for Breakfast to start the day in a special way, and then dinner at CRT ($$ and limited menu) to try to make it up to her...but we GOT IT!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I am SO excited!!!

I cancelled both of the others...we have MVMCP that evening and I'm thinking we might be too excited with all the fun stuff to see/do to sit at a restaurant and eat (especially since we can get in around 4).

Here's my question - our PS is at 10AM...which I assume means we won't be hungry for much at lunch time (maybe a snack mid-afternoon). Should we just eat a lunch/dinner around 3pm...or should I plan for something special? or what?! LOL I'm so excited I can't think straight. We were thinking since it's such a long day (MVMCP ends at midnight) that we'd take the kids back to the hotel to get a nap mid-afternoon.

Thanks!

Excellent! My advice would be a 5 or so reservation at LTT before the party. Lots of time to rest up in the afternoon and we went there before MNSSHP and it was excellent.

Congrats on getting your PS!!!! I know how exciting that is...we did the same thing last week! :)

Remember that you'll need a ticket for MK to go to CRT, even if you don't plan to stay for the day. Hopefully, you have UPH or APs. Your MVMCP tickets won't get you in for a 10am PS.

I hope your dd has a WONDERFUL birthday!!!princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter