"Non-popular" attractions

SweetSerenity

Thank you evenin' star!
What are some of your favorite non-popular attractions at WDW? I know a lot of people enjoy Tom Sawyer Island, but I'm just not a fan. I find it boring, but I don't have kids who would enjoy it either. We love Carousel of Progress, Journey into the Imagination, and the Peoplemover (though that's debatable on being low on popularity.) Just curious what others like to do that's not high in crowds.

I really enjoyed Figment. I also love Tom Sawyer though we didn't get a chance to do it this time, same with Swiss Family Robinson. Turtle Talk doesn't seem to get a lot of love but I think it is so fun. Muppet Vision 3D. Mickey's PhilharMagic.

I love it all. I would do any of the rides/attractions in a heartbeat but TOT. I can't handle that one.

I really enjoyed Figment. I also love Tom Sawyer though we didn't get a chance to do it this time, same with Swiss Family Robinson. Turtle Talk doesn't seem to get a lot of love but I think it is so fun. Muppet Vision 3D. Mickey's PhilharMagic.

I love it all. I would do any of the rides/attractions in a heartbeat but TOT. I can't handle that one.

PhilharMagic is one of my favorites! Every time we watch Beauty and the Beast, my husband makes the noise during Be Our Guest when the champagne pops.

I love all the old school attractions. People Mover, Tiki Room, Carousel if Progress. Also Living with the Land, Three Caballeros, and Philharmagic.

I like Living with the Land, too, especially since they updated it. It doesn't stink anymore to me. However, the last few times we have been, the line has been really long for the ride!

Tiki room for sure! Also Living with the Land, SSE, Peoplemover and Philharmonic but I am not sure how unpopular those are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter