Non-smoking hotel?

As a smoker, I always call before I book because, obviously for me, I don't want to stay somewhere that doesn't allow it on property. ;) The list I've formed may help this situation too!
Del Sol doesn't allow on property (though most smoker's just walk to the Denny's parking lot in front, so there's a chance you'd have to walk *by* someone smoking while entering/exiting.
The Candy Cane Inn, as well, last time I called said no smoking anywhere on their property.
The Anaheim Hotel has a designated smoking area that is way off to the side of the property (and it is a larger 'resort' type property, so it would be very easily avoided there.) And of course, none of the Disney property hotels allow it. Hope this helps somewhat!

As a smoker, I always call before I book because, obviously for me, I don't want to stay somewhere that doesn't allow it on property. ;) The list I've formed may help this situation too!
Del Sol doesn't allow on property (though most smoker's just walk to the Denny's parking lot in front, so there's a chance you'd have to walk *by* someone smoking while entering/exiting.
The Candy Cane Inn, as well, last time I called said no smoking anywhere on their property.
The Anaheim Hotel has a designated smoking area that is way off to the side of the property (and it is a larger 'resort' type property, so it would be very easily avoided there.) And of course, none of the Disney property hotels allow it. Hope this helps somewhat!
This is amazing! Thank you!!

We've had issues at Desert Inn and Suites with people smoking in the hallways. I believe Hojos is smokefree.

My room at Desert Inn absolutely reeked of stale smoke…stayed there when CCI was still closed…NEVER AGAIN.

We've had issues at Desert Inn and Suites with people smoking in the hallways. I believe Hojos is smokefree.

Hojos still had an outdoor smoking area last we noticed. It was where the giant chairs were behind building one next to I-5. Wouldn’t mind if they have gotten rid of the smoking area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter