North Carolina and surrounding areas?

kaabost

Loves feathered children equipped with can openers
Anyone in or around NC interested in having a mini-DIS meet sometime. It could be a good opportunity for fellow DISers to meet new people who love "the World."

I'm not in the NC are or I would volunteer to attend.

I would! What part of NC are you in? I'm in the mountains.

Great! I live in the mountains as well. I am currently a graduate student at Appalachian State and so I presently reside in Boone. You couldn't possibly be too far away if you live in the NC mountains. Let's see who else responds and maybe we can decide on a meeting place.

Chellnjr......duh, I just noticed that you are here in Boone also. How neat! Check your PM, I left you a message.

It's an easy drive for me to come to Boone. I'd love to have a Dis meet in the mountains, especially for those who might like to travel to see our fabulous state. My 14 yr. old DD has done a summer program @Appalachian State every summer for the past 3 years for TIP (Duke University) so we're frequently driving up there for the day to visit, shop and eat at the Daniel Boone Inn. Sometimes we drive up on a Sunday just for dinner. Count me in.

Hi Guys! I am actually in SC ... but near Charlotte/Gastonia! Would love to do a DIS meet! Let me know if anything comes about!!!! I actually posted a few yrs back about this, but not much response. However, the site has grown lots , so maybe now it will work out!!!! :) :) :)

Figures, we DO live in NC, but in Eastern NC, right on the coast. You guys are about 7 hrs away :( ....let me know what your going to do..sounds great though!;)

Wow! Just got back in town and see that more NC disers have responded. How exciting. I would be happy doing a mini dis meet here in Boone or somewhere, mid-state so that everyone could (more feasibly) make it. What do you guys think?

Looks like there might be a meet in Raleigh on 11/9 so keep that date open if you are interested. I don't know the logistics yet.

I'm still interested. Let's leave it open to see if more would like to participate.

Cout me in. I live near South Carolina. lynetteSC is close to me in Gstonia. Why don't you put this on the Community board. I did not even know this page was here. Ellyn2000 told me about it.I would like to have it in the mountains. It would give me a chance to see them. I do miss them so. anyway If someone gets it together pm me the information.:D

abaldacci, now that you know about this board I hope you will visit occasionally :)

Hi I'm in Wilmington. Waving to all my fellow NC disney buds! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter