Northerners...have you had snow yet?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
We are currently getting our first snow...just a few inches and will be gone by tomorrow. But I am not happy that it has arrived before Halloween. Anyone else get snow already?

How far north are you talking? We’re here in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains about 250 miles north of the Montana border and yes, we’ve had snow. It settled in on the Thanksgiving weekend (Oct. 12) and we’ve had extremely harsh and cold weather ever since - only two days above freezing in the last two weeks. Winter has arrived in earnest. :cold:

My sister had snow over the weekend, just a dusting. Oddly we are an hour north but no snow yet. It is below freezing this morning, though.

We are currently getting our first snow...just a few inches and will be gone by tomorrow. But I am not happy that it has arrived before Halloween. Anyone else get snow already?

You must live next door to me. We are getting hit this morning as well.

As for getting snow before Halloween, do you remember a few years back where there was about a foot and a half of snow the day before Halloween and Halloween was all but cancelled? Most Halloweens, it is almost warm outside in the evening.

eastern washington state here-we got over 6" at our place this past week. temps this week have been up as high as low 50's so most is melting off.

Woke up to a dusting of snow earlier this week, Monday I think. It didn't last thankfully.
But more is sure to follow....

You must live next door to me. We are getting hit this morning as well.

As for getting snow before Halloween, do you remember a few years back where there was about a foot and a half of snow the day before Halloween and Halloween was all but cancelled? Most Halloweens, it is almost warm outside in the evening.

Me too.

We lost power for a week in that October snowstorm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter