Noticed something strange on CoP

Mufasa&Simba

Mouseketeer
I haven’t posted/logged in here for years (always lurking or reading though) but had to share this. I’m at WDW now and yesterday at Magic Kingdom we were on Carousel of Progress. It’s my dad and I. We like to sit in the front row and this time I notice something in the 4th of July scene. On the tray of iced tea between the glass and pitcher was a small can of Paul Mitchell hairspray!!!???? Or some type of aerosol can. I even snapped a quick pic. I couldn’t read the letters very much but the style looked like Paul Mitchell. So was someone styling the guy’s hair hair, set the can down, then forgot it? I just thought it was odd and kind of funny.

AD5F85E1-21FA-4FDC-8A1B-877C76C61F14.jpeg

1. So was someone styling the guy’s hair hair, set the can down, then forgot it?
2. I just thought it was odd and kind of funny.
1. Or something similar in maintenance.
2. For sure! Thanks for posting it.

I now always look at the corkboard at the end scene where on a postit type note it reads call marty called, wants changes. I believe it's old before his death but I now use it as a tribute type thought just before leaving the ride and the show ends.

That's hilarious! I was too busy looking for the two left shoes to look around at possible other anomalies...will be next time!

Yes, his hair was perfect as usual! I do have a knack for noticing little details that most people don’t. I can’t remember the dad’s name; throughout the show I kept listening for someone to say it. I heard Sarah, Patricia, and Jim.

I always notice the different pictures (castmember’s kids) and notes on the cork board at the end.

My son was in the MK yesterday and I know he rode COP but I will have to ask him if he noticed it. Probably not but I will have to show him this. Very funny.

I think just like on "A Christmas Story" his name is Dad or Old Man in the movie.

Fun fact, that the voice of of Dad or John as someone pointed above, is Jean Shepherd, the author behind the the story the movie was based on. (I think he was the narrator of the film as well. I know he was the guy in the Santa scene who told Robbie to go to the back of the line.) If you are a fan of the movie, you will enjoy the reference to Schwartz in the July scene.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter