Nov. WWW (plus Donnie)

When was the last time you seen a man with a wife plan a trip anywhere. :rotfl2: If we want them out of our hair we'll have to plan a WMW.:lmao: Of course I'd make Frank's ressies for 2. :thumbsup2

Ummmm, I am THE vacation planner in this household, Missy! My home-body wife wouldn't venture beyond the back porch if it weren't for me! Now, getting me to coordinate with other men... that's another story. It might be best to just give one man carte blanc to plan the whole thing and let the others play lemming. Now, how to determine the leader... anyone have a ruler? :lmao:

Ummmm, I am THE vacation planner in this household, Missy! My home-body wife wouldn't venture beyond the back porch if it weren't for me! Now, getting me to coordinate with other men... that's another story. It might be best to just give one man carte blanc to plan the whole thing and let the others play lemming. Now, how to determine the leader... anyone have a ruler? :lmao:

My opinion is that you are the exception to the rule. (like i before e except after c and all...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter