Nov. WWW (plus Donnie)

Never in my life did i ever think i would be groped by tigger!:lmao: :rotfl2:

I also wanted to add that whild Donnie would LOVE for you all to believe our children hate us for going to disney without them......Ami and I were greeted at the airport with lots of hugs, kisses and even roses. They do still love us.:cloud9:

I also wanted to add that whild Donnie would LOVE for you all to believe our children hate us for going to disney without them......Ami and I were greeted at the airport with lots of hugs, kisses and even roses. They do still love us.:cloud9:

Thats right,,they still know who controls what goes under the tree !.:lmao:

Donnie is just sore that Anniston is probably still giving him the silent treatment for going to Disney for the second time in a row without her. ;)

BTW- The Marriot lie never worked...I walked in the door, the child woke up, saw the shirt and said, "I knew you were at Disney mommy!"

At this point one of us yelled out RICOLA!!!!

111908034.jpg

LOL - that's EXACTLY what I would have done!

Never in my life did i ever think i would be groped by tigger!:lmao: :rotfl2:

and yet you were, twice!

And she loved it both times, LOL

UMMMM..... you guys know that there is a woman in that Tigger suit right??? :scared1:

IF that was a woman, SHE must have had a sex change, because I have never heard a woman with such a deep moan, grunt, groan in my life!!!!:lmao:

Well Jen, I could ....... nope not gonna go there.

But it could be said, ...... uh uh, not gonna say that either :)

How do you.... OH NEVER MIND, I am gonna get in too much trouble. :(

LOL :lmao:

Well Jen, I could ....... nope not gonna go there.

But it could be said, ...... uh uh, not gonna say that either :)

How do you.... OH NEVER MIND, I am gonna get in too much trouble. :(

LOL :lmao:

I am disappointed John, I set that up so well....popcorn::

Here we were missing Nicole!

WWW049.jpg

We talked (fondly btw) of all you wonderful people! Wishing you were there with us!

I was so bummed that I didn't get the message. Sorry! It would have been fun to pretend I was there! LOL!

IF that was a woman, SHE must have had a sex change, because I have never heard a woman with such a deep moan, grunt, groan in my life!!!!:lmao:

UUUMMMM......are you sure that wasn't Donnie moaning, grunting and groaning? I think he was once a woman.:rotfl2: or at least that is what I heard!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter