Nov. WWW (plus Donnie)

corry, angie, kelly and Ami

111908032.jpg

stall #2 in the Grand Floridian. I have to admit I felt a little weird taking this picture.
111908077.jpg

and there was this.....one diva's so called wallet. Translation a pile of crap in her pocket:lmao: she new where everything was though.:laughing:
111908046.jpg

Is there no shame in your picture posting Amanda? You had to hunt through your purse, I only had a small pile of crap to look through!:lmao:

Jen had to drive her "baby" back to the hotel.....:goodvibes No grey Goose for her!

Jen never drives her Trans Am with any alcohol in her system, ever. It is one of the only things in this world I actually OWN with a title!:lmao:

(Chris hardly gets to drive it period! And that is only when I am really in a good mood!)

Jen never drives her Trans Am with any alcohol in her system, ever.

Good to hear, Jen.....Im using you as my new role model!!!

You medaling kids look like ya'll had some real fun......more pics please....its ok, ya'll can start busting out the embarrassing ones now...and Ami, show the big ones...the pics I mean!! I mean dont shrink em so small......awww...geeez YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!!

:lmao: Donnie was so good. Notice his hands in this picture with 6 married women!:rotfl2:

WWW019-1.jpg

That was his left hand. Where is his RIGHT HAND???

Edit to add...upon a closer look those are both of his hands. I first thought Cory was waiving. But then again, maybe I was right the first time!!

Another Toast....this one was especially for Karla

WWW043.jpg

Here we were missing Nicole!

WWW049.jpg

We talked (fondly btw) of all you wonderful people! Wishing you were there with us!

Another Toast....this one was especially for Karla

WWW043.jpg

Here we were missing Nicole!

WWW049.jpg

We talked (fondly btw) of all you wonderful people! Wishing you were there with us!

Yayyy! I was hoping you would think of me while you were there - thank you! What is it we're drinking for my toast? It looks yummy. Glad you all had fun, I'm truly sorry I missed it. I can't wait to go in April and meet everyone/anyone then. :)

We took this rowdy bunch to the 50's Prime Time Cafe. Amanda got in trouble right off the bat by having her cell phone taken away! We all were scolded for putting elbows on the table and not eating enough vegetables. Some of us were awarded for cleaning our plates though!

WWW053.jpg

Kelly, who was Queen of the Diva weekend! She planned it all and brought us together!!!!!! She is such a wonderful person and I'm so glad to have gotten the chance to meet her in person!

WWW050.jpg

Jen and Donnie battling it out on buzz lightyear.....might i also add I LOVED the new Toy Story Mania ride.:thumbsup2
111908051.jpg

Ami and Corry taking a break in Minnie's House.

111908061.jpg

Have you guys noticed Ami always had a drink in her hand.

The obligatory castle photo

WWW021.jpg

Jen and Piglet

WWW027.jpg

Tig and the girls

WWW026.jpg

The rest of the girls and Eeyore

WWW028.jpg

This picture is especially for Rog, who was absolutely right in his recognizing that the people who have the job of cleaning up after the horses always get the most applause!

WWW037.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter