Nov. WWW (plus Donnie)

Yes, that is gussy herself. That is a totally untouched photo too :rolleyes1

Shan didn't tell us, but he was there, too!

WWW042.jpg

Yep, that's good ole Shanta...but he only had time to tell us that we would not be getting any gifts this year before he was off again!

This trip started out with Amanda's first flight EVER! She did very well! Didn't even dig her nails in me at all!

On the plane to WDW!

WWW001.jpg

A most welcome sight!

WWW003.jpg

Not a bad view

WWW012.jpg

We stayed in the 1950's Tramp icon building

WWW058.jpg

Now on to the really fun stuff....

This was dinner that first night. Notice the cute German guy Kelly picked up ;) Amanda has more of a story on this guy...:laughing:

WWW005.jpg

from the left going around the table:
Corry, Ami, Angie, Amanda, Kelly, Marcus

One of many toasts! This was especially for Sonya who we were toasting with Grey Goose slushies....yum!

WWW008.jpg

hmmmm, Marcus.......do we really need to tell that story?:lmao:

Speaking of drinks ...we had to cut Ami off after we finished toasting Denise with our Mango Margaritas!
111908031.jpg

stall #2 in the Grand Floridian. I have to admit I felt a little weird taking this picture.
111908077.jpg

and there was this.....one diva's so called wallet. Translation a pile of crap in her pocket:lmao: she new where everything was though.:laughing:
111908046.jpg

yes it was a coke...which she made me carry around Epcot for her, holding it up when she needed a sip. I think it was part of my hazing since i was the new disser in town.:rotfl:

Ha, we posted the same thing at the same time. We spent to much time together.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter