~~~Novelty Sock Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

My package went out today and should be headed to its destination soon. The tracking info hasn't been updated yet so I have no eta. :sad2: Just a note: The return label on mine will be from a business so the receiver will think they received something they never ordered from a strange place. LOL. I sent it from my work. Hope that was ok!

that's fine ::yes::

My package has been shipped via FedEx. According to FedEx it should get there on Tuesday. Since mine was ordered online it will not have my name on it.

Mine will be going out Friday since I'll be shopping in the "big city" that day. I'll be shipping priority.

Mine box went out in the mail Tuesday and should reach its destination on Thursday (tomorrow). Sorry my husband was rushing me which caused me to forget my note with my Dis name.

I checked the tracking no. for the box i sent out. It apparently was delayed for a day. They are saying delivery will be tomorrow, the 20th :).

Great going everyone. Sounds like there should be a couple of deliveries today :yay:

I know my package is in the state where it belongs now.

And just a reminder: heading out of town tomorrow, returning on Monday.

Have fun, Missy.

Tomorrow is mail day....please be sure to post when you mail.

Today is mail day!! There are a couple of people that need to verifying mailing.
Be sure to post when you have actually done it, so I can mark you off the list.

As soon as I get home, I'm gathering up the socks and heading to the post office!
Curse having to work before doing that though. :(

:yay:

Any arrivals today??

Still 2 people to confirm mailing.....Cindy and Susan....did yours get mailed out?

Any arrivals today??

Still 2 people to confirm mailing.....Cindy and Susan....did yours get mailed out?

Mine arrived yesterday but I'm not at home and can't remember my sender's name. Been dealing with a kidney stone. I got all kinds of Disney socks.....Tinkerbell and Mickey Mouse and several floral socks. All very pretty. I will post my sender's name once I get back home Sunday. Thank you!

EWWW.....hope you get that taken care of soon. How painful!
Your package is from Missy1961

Any arrivals today??

Yes, mine was officially mailed on Friday. Had to get the labels printed at work--can't do that at home (no internet).

I have now received both of my packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter