~~~Novelty Sock Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

My package went out today and should be headed to its destination soon. The tracking info hasn't been updated yet so I have no eta. :sad2: Just a note: The return label on mine will be from a business so the receiver will think they received something they never ordered from a strange place. LOL. I sent it from my work. Hope that was ok!

Is it me????

I received a box full of socks from a "business"

It contained very fluffy socks in bright colors (very comfortable ones, too!!), several pairs of "regular" socks with geometric designs and stripes in bold colors.

AND then two pairs that I will be giving to my teenage granddaughters who really like socks. The pairs are fluffy socks with little stuffed animal heads on the top outside: one pair has piggy heads and the other bear heads. They are so cute and unusual and the girls will really love them:love:

Thanks for all the neat socks.:goodvibes

Mine box went out in the mail Tuesday and should reach its destination on Thursday (tomorrow). Sorry my husband was rushing me which caused me to forget my note with my Dis name.

The package came on Friday. And, it contained Tinkerbell knee socks, Hello Kitty knee socks, Christmas socks, an aloe infused paid of socks, two pair of black/rust socks with embossed designs and several fluffy socks in bright colors (pink/black and turquoise & blues)

Thanks for all the lovely socks. :yay: My granddaughters will be getting a couple of these socks too.

Yup! Shipped mine Thursday evening, quoted three business days.

Then came home and opened up mine from CousinBB. Lots of cute socks all in colors I'll wear. Lots of blacks, greys, reds, whites. A super comfy pair of blue socks, too. I've already planned which pair to wear Monday to work. So thank you!!

Yup! Shipped mine Thursday evening, quoted three business days.

Then came home and opened up mine from CousinBB. Lots of cute socks all in colors I'll wear. Lots of blacks, greys, reds, whites. A super comfy pair of blue socks, too. I've already planned which pair to wear Monday to work. So thank you!!

yay! Glad you like them and got them :).

I also received my socks too! Not sure who they came from tho. I got some cute socks with cats on them, some with colorful polka dots and a red plaid pair. I love them all! Thank you so much :)

I also received my socks too! Not sure who they came from tho. I got some cute socks with cats on them, some with colorful polka dots and a red plaid pair. I love them all! Thank you so much :)

Those would be from taylor3297, Ashley

Those would be from me. According to my tracking info, the package wasn't supposed to arrive until Tuesday. I am glad they arrived early.

Enjoy!

Is it me???? I received a box full of socks from a "business" It contained very fluffy socks in bright colors (very comfortable ones, too!!), several pairs of "regular" socks with geometric designs and stripes in bold colors. AND then two pairs that I will be giving to my teenage granddaughters who really like socks. The pairs are fluffy socks with little stuffed animal heads on the top outside: one pair has piggy heads and the other bear heads. They are so cute and unusual and the girls will really love them:love: Thanks for all the neat socks.:goodvibes

Yes!!!!! So sorry I forgot the note! I was in a rush that morning as I was going out of town! Glad you liked them!!!!!

My socks from Cindy arrived today! Thank you so much. I got an animal print, a tie dye, flower print, bunny print, and a pair of fuzzy socks.

Thanks so much!

I came home today to my package of beautiful socks! Very pretty spring-y colors, all just so nice. And even some moose socks too! Lovely package from wdwmoose! (and what's really funny, back in my high school days, some friends called me Moose instead of Missy!) Thank you!

I've always had a Moose somewhere in my nicknames, so I stocked up recently on Moose Hug socks when I needed some socks for a worthy cause. So now I can send out Moose Hugs :)
Glad you liked the socks!

My socks arrived last night. Such a bright spot in a really bad day! I received bunny socks, several colorful spring socks and 2 pair of the softest, fuzzy socks you can imagine! Thank you so much for making my day! :goodvibes

:yay: Those were from Cindy.
That just leaves our 2 international exchanges to be received

I havw two packages to pick up at the post office tonight. I'm hoping one of them contains socks. :)

I received my socks!!

I received a pair of rainbow ankle socks, a pair of fine Australian wool socks with adorable bears, and a pair of kangaroo patterned socks.

And I also received some Australian treats... which I would like to personally thank Princess In Oz for!!

The timing was perfect with the international mail service!

I received my parcel in the post today as well. There were brightly coloured socks of all shades and lengths in my parcel. All in all, I got 5 socks and I love them all. I got a white and lime green stripe, another shorter one with pink and purple stripes, a pink fluffy sock, one with black handlebar moustaches pattern on a white background and a black sock with different coloured geometric shapes on it.

Thanks Kogo. It brought a big smile to my face when I upended it on the table and saw them all.

princess::upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter