November 11, 2006 - MAGIC - Special Western "Double Dip" Cruise 11/11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
jjgarv said:
We rebooked for 11-11-06 on our 11-6-04 cruise. This time will be our DD, Grace's first cruise, she will be almost four. We were able to get our same stateroom, 6134, one of the secret Navigato Veranda rooms Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ssnyder said:
That is curious. I tried for one of those rooms when I booked at the end of September and my travel agent said they were all taken. Guess I'll have to ask him about that. Oh well, I'm still happy with the one we got (7622). We were adjacent to this one on our cruise in January and it was a good location.
Welcome jjgarv - I will add yours and DD's name to the first posting....are you traveling with anyone else :grouphug: ?

Susie - I also tried to book one of those rooms in October. I think what happened to us is that at the time we called, they were not available :earseek: . People book and cancel all the time....jjgarv just lucked out! I am booked into 6534 to be closer to my friends :cheer2: (and near the forward elavators) .... But I had 6628 this past cruise and really liked the quiet, 'dead end' location of the room :boat:

HELLO HOP :wizard: princess: princess: princess: princess:

Hey grayfal....How is th wather in NY. I cannot say I miss the snow, except around Christmas time.

faireygod mother said:
Hey grayfal....How is th weather in NY. I cannot say I miss the snow, except around Christmas time.
Well...it is damp and rainy :umbrella: and around high 40's.....yesterday it was COLD.
Friends in Westchester have SNOW :eek: :rolleyes:

Well they must have the holiday spirit. It has been cold and rainey here UGH!

Oh what I wouldn'y give to be on the ship now!!!!!!!

Okay....count us in!!! What better way can I spend some of my severance in February than by putting down a deposit on the cruise!!! I am really working on turning the negative of losing my job and making it into a real positive!! It will be myself, my DH, DD will be 5, and DS will be 15. We were just on the 11/13/04 Magic and it is all that Payton (DD) talks about!!!

We can't wait!!! Time to change my countdown clock!! :boat:

Welcome Trish!!

Glad to see you could join us!! When did you decide to go? I can't believe how big our group is already! If we keep this up, we will be in the hundreds by the time we go!!

Kim update ~ She will be returning back from WDW this Sunday. So, if anyone needs anything taken care of, she will be back in the office on Tuesday. I need to move my reservation over still. I want my $150 Onboard Credit!!! And, by the way, she is REALLY considering cruising with us. The only thing keeping her from it is her hubby. He don't want to. But, leave that to me. If several guys he knows go, he will be more inclined to go as well. Wish me pixie dust as I will surely need it!!!

Ok, going into hiding for another week! ;) These boards are addictive! I can only visit once in a while or I will lose days and days and days to these boards! Thinking of you on my 'off' days!! :grouphug:

You are so right. I must check these boards a couple tiems a day. I continue to learn new things everyday.

So, does anyone have any of these on the ship? I have been trying to get one for a family member but if any of you already have them booked, guess I won't have to keep looking every day!!! ;) I know it is not one of my 'on' days for the boards so I can't go surfing through our thread (even though it is only 4 pages so far!). Gotta run!!! :teleport:

Edited to say... how is it that one day, it is 4 pages, now I only see 2? Am I losing it?? :3dglasses

cjsmom97-We have 5020 --if we decide to cancel :( I'll post here for a heads up. I'm not planning to but you never know this far out! We are trying to get one of the joining SPH rooms but they were all taken. We have a large group going and would love joining rooms. When we booked on board we took the last one.

wdwdclfan- hownis the weather in Mass? Do you have snow yet. We have had thunder and lighting storms and rain rain rain. It has been in the 70's. They say next week it will be winter weather here.

FGM - is that Crystal Palace character breakfast in your pic? Great pic - I don't remember seeing them do that with the whole Pooh cast! Which one are you (people - not Pooh cast! :p

PoohJen said:
FGM - is that Crystal Palace character breakfast in your pic? Great pic - I don't remember seeing them do that with the whole Pooh cast! Which one are you (people - not Pooh cast! :p
Jen, I am just reading your cruise report...go back!!!
CC is Day 7 - you are obviously in denial :cool1:

faireygod mother--no snow yet, just very wet and cold.
We did have a few inches on Nov 13th--the day we left on our cruise. The plane was over 2 hours late getting in to Orlando. That's all the snow we have had so far.......

wdwdclfan said:
cjsmom97-We have 5020 --if we decide to cancel :( I'll post here for a heads up. I'm not planning to but you never know this far out! We are trying to get one of the joining SPH rooms but they were all taken. We have a large group going and would love joining rooms. When we booked on board we took the last one.

Just have a question... are your initials GA? If so, send me a PM. If not, please ignore. :) Anyway, we might be able to work something out. We will have to chat soon!

Talk to you all later!!

The snow part scares me. We are going next month and I do not want my brother to be snowed in in NY or delayed.

Pooh Yes that is the Crystal Palace. It was such a surprise to me. My DS is obsessed with pooh. In fact her whole life she has been called pooh. So this was a treat for her. As she say. Pooh is her man. My BIL threads lightly. I am in front of Pooh with my sister.

Good Morning....only 700 Days :wizard: Right around the corner :earboy2: .

Jen - are you lurking again? ;) How long until you just moooooove on over? pirate:

Pat - how did you change your signature? When I try to delete my old one, it says that mine is too long. Anyone having the same problem still? I thought it was fixed after I seen Pat was able to change hers and she has a table of contents for her signature!! :earseek: :badpc:

cjsmom97 said:
Pat - how did you change your signature? When I try to delete my old one, it says that mine is too long. Anyone having the same problem still? I thought it was fixed after I seen Pat was able to change hers and she has a table of contents for her signature!! :earseek: :badpc:
I did it before the board upgrade! Since then, I tried to add a link to my <a href=http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=689372>Trip Report</a> and I got the same - "You are over 500" message that you got.....so I just 'stopped' and went to another page otherwise all would have been lost. I don't know if they are working to fix this or not or if they actually want us NOT :smooth: to have such long signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter