November 11, 2006 - MAGIC - Special Western "Double Dip" Cruise 11/11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas to all from not so sunny :cool1: but warm Fort Lauderdale

...... :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Grayfal.. that is not fair. It is snowing here in Virginia Beach...again! :umbrella: We are expecting 3-4 inches ugh :faint: Good thing is DH is staying home an extra day :Pinkbounc

PoohJen...Middletown.

Hope you all are having a great holiday. Remember do not eat the yellow snow. Whish I was eating this :mickeybar cause I would be on board.

I'm in. I booked this one while onboard the 12/11/04 eastern Magic.

2 years? I don't know if I can hold out that long!

Sam

Welcome Aboard, Sam!! :boat: The two year wait will be helped by keeping in touch with your future cruise buddies!!

Joyous New Year!! to all of you!!

house_of_princesses said:
Welcome Aboard, Sam!! :boat: The two year wait will be helped by keeping in touch with your future cruise buddies!!

Thanks. :) Something tells me I won't make it 2 years until my next cruise. But I really like this itinerary and am looking forward to it.

Sam

smchan said:
Thanks. :) Something tells me I won't make it 2 years until my next cruise. But I really like this itinerary and am looking forward to it.

Sam

Don't worry, Sam! We are such a chatty bunch, the time just flies right by! :earseek: My husband was VERY (understatement of the YEAR!!) worried about me talking to all these 'strangers' before our cruise. Now that we have all met, the only reason he agreed to this cruise was 1) the 2 stops at CC and 2) (the big one) the people. :love: He was really delighted to hear that all of us that went in November 04 were signed up for November 06. In case you are in the need for a 'fix' before this cruise comes around, we are all going together again next December. It is the 12/3/05 7 night Western itinerary. The more the merrier (unless you are an axe murderer)!! :grouphug:

:boat: :boat: :boat:

cjsmom97 said:
In case you are in the need for a 'fix' before this cruise comes around, we are all going together again next December. It is the 12/3/05 7 night Western itinerary. The more the merrier (unless you are an axe murderer)!!

Well... I'm booked for the May repositioning cruise and my wife is set for a November '05 3 day with her sister, so I suspect that's enough for next year.

May I designate myself official DIS photographer for the 11/11/06 cruise? I just posted some of my 12/11/04 pictures here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=7181375#post7181375

Sam

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!

Everyone join me in wishing Sarah a very happy birthday!!!

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

:cheer2: :thewave::bday::thewave::bday:

Happy Birth Day to You!!! Happy Birth Day to You!!! Happy Birth Day Deaarrrr SSSAaaarrrraah. Happy Birth Day to You!!

From all the Princesses and their Mum!! :grouphug:

:rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :cake: :cake: :cake: :bday:

Welcome Sam. I am one of the odd ones who did not cruise with tis bunch in November. I was on the cruise before them (halloween). I too could not wait the two years, darn I could not make it two months so I booked a surprise cruise for January 05. It is just a 3 day, but it will do for now. When I get home I will check out your photos.

Happy Birthday Sarah.

Hope all are well. We are trying to pull ourselves out of the surprise snow fall. We got several inches. They are not prepared for this weather here and do not plow the housing developments. I will not fret becasue it is supposed to be 70 toward the end of the week and then rain the weekend. :umbrella:

P.S. Someoneplease tell me who Sarah is

faireygod mother said:
Welcome Sam. I am one of the odd ones who did not cruise with tis bunch in November. I was on the cruise before them (halloween). I too could not wait the two years, darn I could not make it two months so I booked a surprise cruise for January 05. It is just a 3 day, but it will do for now. When I get home I will check out your photos.

Happy Birthday Sarah.

Hope all are well. We are trying to pull ourselves out of the surprise snow fall. We got several inches. They are not prepared for this weather here and do not plow the housing developments. I will not fret becasue it is supposed to be 70 toward the end of the week and then rain the weekend. :umbrella:

P.S. Someoneplease tell me who Sarah is

Sarah is chichihoney. She is Linda's(Hannosmom's) DD, not to mention my best-est bud!! :love: She turned 23 today. :flower1: princess:

I just realized this.... Sarah hasn't posted to this thread yet!?!? Where ARE you Sarah??? :teleport:

CJSMOM- thanks for filling me in. Sometimes I feel like I have come in on the middle of a conversation. HA HA

Have a great day

faireygod mother said:
CJSMOM- thanks for filling me in. Sometimes I feel like I have come in on the middle of a conversation. HA HA

Have a great day

Don't worry! Sometimes, I feel the same way and I was there!! :earboy2:

CHICHI we are neighbors. How much snow did you get?? Guess that was your Birthday Present.

fairy god mother we got 6 inches of snow. how much snow did u get. i got a american girl doll name kaliegh. snow from mothers nature

CHICHI we got about 7 or 8. Felt bad for NN some areas got 12-15. ouch.

I moved south to get away from this. Seems to be happening every year. I may have to consider moving again. Like maybe to St Thomas. :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter