• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**November 2019 check in ***

Can I get a little advice on our return to LAX?

We fly out at 11pm on a Friday night. What time should we plan to arrive at LAX? And what time would we need to leave DisneyLand to do so? Any advice on the best travel method to LAX?
Head out at 7 pm. You can uber/lyft. If you prefer you can try lansky for a private car.

We ended up changing our reservation from Paradise Pier to Disneyland Hotel yesterday since some rooms just opened up at the discounted rate. My daughter is one of those Disney trivia junkies who knows the detailed history of every attraction in the park, so she loves the more retro style of DLH. I just made our reservations for Ogas (since the 30-day reservation window opened up). So excited to experience the park with my newly 21-year-old!
We moved from Paradise Pier to Disneyland Hotel as well. Hope you have a fabulous time with your daughter!

Hello All,

Oga's Cantina, Savi's Workshop, and Droid Depot reservations are now available 60 days out. I just booked our must do's for Thanksgiving week! Super excited:yay:

I booked Oga's and Savi's for the last day of our trip. So excited! I did the Droid Depot with my kids last time we were there for the SWL opening. It was really fun. I am so glad they started reserving 60 days out. It's going to really help with the whole process.

Option 3 for me :) I would take the extra time and enjoy. Could be tired at school the next day but would likely be ok.

This is what I went with in the end - prices dropped so I ended up only needing 9000 more points, and I found a flight getting in at 7pm so we should we good - I booked the Disneyland Resort Express round trip. Yay! One more thing crossed off my list!

Just booked lansky for our trip at the very end of this month. I’m surprising DH! I planned to uber. But I don’t want to take a shuttle to the pick up spot. Last time I choose lax for a better flight time. It changed anyway! It was Same price as sna. 🤦‍♀️

Hello All,

Oga's Cantina, Savi's Workshop, and Droid Depot reservations are now available 60 days out. I just booked our must do's for Thanksgiving week! Super excited:yay:
I notice it says dinner or lunch on reservations for Ogas, can you just make a reservation for drinks? We would have already eaten by the time we visit Ogas. EDIT** Nevermind I see they don't really even have food, but a few snacks!. :rolleyes:

How much time between a Savi's reservation and an Ooga's reservation should we plan?

I don't know for sure, but I left about an hour between mine. Even if it doesn't take that long, there's plenty to do in SWL to keep you busy. Bring your smartphone with you and make sure you have the disney play app downloaded so you can interact with the land!

So the 14th is our first day in the parks and they just took the Christmas Parade off the schedule. They have it the day before and after and the following Thursday. Are we thinking that's because they will be filming that day? If indeed that is what it is, has anyone been that day (the filming)? How does it affect things for good or for bad?

So the 14th is our first day in the parks and they just took the Christmas Parade off the schedule. They have it the day before and after and the following Thursday. Are we thinking that's because they will be filming that day? If indeed that is what it is, has anyone been that day (the filming)? How does it affect things for good or for bad?

We will be there Nov 13-16 and the parade isn't listed for Nov 13 or Nov 14. I was looking forward to watching the parade on the 13th, our first day there. I hope someone knows why it's not on the schedule

I will also be there Nov 13-16 and had the parade in my plans for the 14. It looks like I will be trying to see it Friday or Saturday instead. Is it normal to not have the parade a couple days during the holiday season?

I have the Plaza Inn dining booked on the 14th for parade viewing. I have not had any notice from DL that they will not be having a parade that day or that there is filming going on. Hmmm. My reservation still says viewing for the 6:00 pm parade. Interesting.

Does the filming of the Christmas Special usually just take one day? I notice the parade is not scheduled for both the 13th and 14th. Can anyone explain how this effects the crowds and flow in the park?

Does the filming of the Christmas Special usually just take one day? I notice the parade is not scheduled for both the 13th and 14th. Can anyone explain how this effects the crowds and flow in the park?
I spoke with Disney. They'll be filming Wednesday, Nov 13 and Thursday, Nov 14. They wouldn't tell me who was performing though, haha.

Just if someone is looking for WOC dessert party’s...

they added dessert party’s for the 2nd showing of WOC in November (season of light)...So 2 dessert party’s and not just one like it used to be on those nights with 2 WOC shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter