• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**November 2019 check in ***

I am so thrilled to have less than a month until I go. Is it wrong to start making a list of outfits to pack for my family?
Nope! A month+ out and I was fighting the temptation to pull out my suitcase and start packing, but that would be overzealous for me. Now that our trip is only 9 days away, I think it's more reasonable to start getting ready! It's so soon that I'm kind of shocked.

After the disappointment of having to cancel our February March trip due to my husband needing surgery, we are now 9 days out. Just got to deal with about 20 hours of plane travel first 🤦🏼‍♀️
You can do it! We will be there at the same time and it will be magical 🎄

After the disappointment of having to cancel our February March trip due to my husband needing surgery, we are now 9 days out. Just got to deal with about 20 hours of plane travel first 🤦🏼‍♀️
Are you flying out of Melbourne? We're flying to NYC on the 10th from Melbourne via LAX - we could be on the same flight!

If anyone is flying into LAX and planning on using rideshare like Uber or Lyft, make sure you give yourself some extra time (or go with a different option) until LAX figures out how to make their new system better. It debuted on Tuesday and has caused major delays. Instead of calling an Uber and having it pick you up curbside, now you have to take a shuttle to a specified pickup area and then there's a whole process to get picked up. People are reported wait times of 45+ minutes for their rides.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-10-30/lax-apologizes-long-waits-uber-lyft-pickups

So glad we ended up with a flight into Long Beach and not LAX. We are flying out of LAX though...is the rideshare drop off still at the airport itself?

We've got 19 days - here's hoping it gets sorted soon. My husband and I are arriving from different destinations early afternoon and it really seems like taxis or rideshare are the most logical expedient option if we want to get to Disneyland more quickly.

That said, I'm struggling with how we should get BACK to the airport as I read the airport transport thread and ponder options.

We've got 19 days - here's hoping it gets sorted soon. My husband and I are arriving from different destinations early afternoon and it really seems like taxis or rideshare are the most logical expedient option if we want to get to Disneyland more quickly.

That said, I'm struggling with how we should get BACK to the airport as I read the airport transport thread and ponder options.
Where are you landing? LAX? Something like lanskys will be more expedient going to your hotel.

Back to airport use uber/lyft

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter