NOW post and share your digital pics!! Great photos inside:)

DAK42905034Medium.jpg

Great pictures!! The one of the cruiseship is amazing!!! Here's some of mine (I have a Kodak EasyShare CX 7330)...

100_0666.jpg

themice.jpg

(taken from monorail platform)
sse.jpg

btmrr.jpg

Muushka said:
One word. Wow.

Say, did you take this while it was docked at Nassau? Please tell me no! We were on that cruise last month and I KICKED myself for not thinking of going out on the dock and taking a night picture of that ship!

Sorry but yes, docked in Nassau on the 4 day cruise around Nov 8, I believe. Kind of a little bit scary being the only person out there when it was fairly dark. If you get the chance, bring some company if they don't mind. I spent about 90 minutes taking photos at different times to try to get it just right.

My other favorite photo of the ship at Castaway Cay

52276110.jpg

Thanks LionKing. I just did an "AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH" to my husband. He was pretty sad that we missed it also. We did Palo the night we were at Nassau, but we had about an hour after we ate before the ship left, so had we had our thinking caps on.......

He just said that there is the excuse we needed to do another cruise!

Thank you for sharing your great pictures.

I got a new camera a few months ago, a Canon Powerpoint (I think it's called) I really don't know a lot about photography in a technical sense, but I think (and I've been told) I have an eye for capturing a good balanced photo.

Anyway, we went to a Dude Ranch on holiday and here are a few shots I took... Hope you like them!!

My DD the Cowgirl
paddock3.jpg

The Ranchhouse and meadow
siwash.jpg

The Dinner Bell
dinnerbell.jpg

Ranch Life
porchview.jpg

Leave your boots at the door
frontporch3.jpg

Morning Mist on the Lake
mist.jpg

Getting ready to ride
allyson1.jpg

The Meadow
horses2.jpg

Innocence
jesseynoel4.jpg

Trust
pixie.jpg

Fresh Air
noelsmoke.jpg

Full Moon Rising
fire2.jpg

Prince
meetingprince011.jpg

Buddy, Dave and Cass, very nice pictures, thanks. Nice to see you again, Dave. Now there is a board to bring you dropping by now and then again. :cool1: And Cass, yes, the composition IS great, I like them. Buddy, New York City is a great town to visit, thanks for the brief tour.

Very nice, Lynn. Looks like you guys had a blast. And looks like you used the capabilties of the S2. Do you recall your settings for those nightimes, Fantasmic, Spectro, Living Seas. They look great, thanks.

Dan Murphy said:
Very nice, Lynn. Looks like you guys had a blast. And looks like you used the capabilties of the S2. Do you recall your settings for those nightimes, Fantasmic, Spectro, Living Seas. They look great, thanks.

Thanks for the compliment! For the nightime photos I just used the Night snapshot mode and tried to hold my hand steady. Most of the pictures are Shooting Mode
Night Snapshot
Photo Effect
Off
Tv (Shutter Speed)
1/8
Av (Aperture Value)
Light Metering
Evaluative
Exposure Compensation
ISO Speed
Auto

For Tarzan Rocks I used

Shooting Mode
Shutter Speed Priority AE
Photo Effect
Off
Tv (Shutter Speed)
1/80
Av (Aperture Value)
Light Metering
Center Weighted Avg.
Exposure Compensation
ISO Speed

I think they came out well since we were in the upper section! (love that zoom).

Lynn

I thought this one came out kind of cool.

125485649.jpg

HayGan - That's very pretty. I never get tired of looking at pictures of the castle. :flower:

Great shots everybody... :cool1:

Use the scroll bars at the bottom of your browser to get this full message and photo.

Here's one just to be different. It's a panaromic shot of Disney's Old Key West resort using the Canon 1S IS 'photo stitch' feature and computer software.

18721OKW_Panorama-A.jpg

Lucky I took the next 2 pictures when I did in the spring, that night there was a hail storm and we lost all the flowers
c5f85090.jpg

30a881e0.jpg

WWII Memorial
5d425d23.jpg

2 years ago a magnesuim alloy plant went up in flames. When you add water to magnesium it makes for a great show :teeth:
0b3d4e6d.jpg

272c85a0.jpg

This was taken at the magnesium fire at 1:00 AM! No touch up was done. I could read by the light
6c266bd2.jpg

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter