NYE 2023 Spice Road Table Fireworks Dining Package

amelieluna

Earning My Ears
I was surprised to see that an 8pm reservation was offered for NYE December 31, 2023 for Spice Road Table Fireworks Dining Package. I had to book it since I imagine NYE will be very crowded at Epcot and this would be a great way to see fireworks. I'm thinking it's too good to be true since NYE fireworks were offered at 6:30pm and 11:50pm last year at Epcot. Do you guys think there will be a fireworks show this year around 8pm? Or what did I just book? Thanks.

I know MK is showing fireworks twice on NYE, one earlier time and one closer to midnight. I'm guessing Epcot is doing the same. If 8pm was the only time available when you booked, it's possible that the later time was already sold out? Just speculating. But 8pm is definitely an odd time as it doesn't seem to be early enough to fit another show after.

You can probably check YouTube videos from last years live reports from Epcot on NYE, but I’m fairly certain they still have the regular fireworks show earlier on that night, with the special New Year’s Eve fireworks only happening at midnight. Prior to COVID, San Angel in Mexico offered a dining package for the midnight NYE fireworks but nothing in the past few years. Only the regular firework dining packages offered at Spice Table and Rose & Crown for the standard nightly show.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter