October 19th Cruisers again and again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Julie. How cool is that?! What a great prize to win! You sure have peaked my interest in what is happening. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Barb, when Stacey had seizures she would have several a day, every day. One time I quit counting at 45. At least Tyler hasn't started that!! He just called me on the phone, "Grandma coming to my house?". I am thinking about having a quick dinner and run down to Monument. Ted doesn't know that yet. I can't get a hold of Heidi either.

I bet you are such a comfort to Stacey, Sandy showing her there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

WOW Julie CONGRATULATIONS on the XBox!!! I would be one of those who KNOW the cost because that is what we got Jason for Christmas.

We went to visit them last night. It was so good to see him and hug him and squeeze him. He was acting fine last night. He didn't have a concussion so that is good. My poor sister.

Good morning,

Heidi-Glad to hear Tyler is doing well. I was thinking about you guys last night.

Denine-Thinking of Kaleigh hope she is doing well.

Julie-Thank you for sending a new ornament you did not have to do that. I kept the Mickey and Minnie that was inside of the broken ornament thought I could use that on my tree.

Went to church last night. It was good to be inside the church again see familiar faces and start the healing process. Crazy world we live in. It is so sad that people are so desperate they will take innocent lives. There were many police officers and firemen at the service we were able to give them a standing ovation in gratitude for their bravery in handling this situation. :firefight ::cop:

Julie-Can't wait to hear your good news!!

Tiffany comes home today. I know she is ready. Her plane gets into Denver at 9:00 pm. We are suppose to have another storm tonight. I am praying it doesn't start until we are back home again. Like Sandy mentioned a while ago Monument Hill can get really scary with snow on it. :scared1:

Barb - It is suppose to start snowing tonight? I thought it was suppose to be light snow starting tomorrow morning. I really hope I am right so that you can don't have to stress about the drive. Glad things are getting back to normal for you.

I checked the weather channels hour by hour and it shows snow starting her around 7:00 BLAH!

Barb, your post gave me the goosebumps about the standing ovation at Church last night. I just heard channel 2 news and they said that the snow is to hit around 9 or 10 tonight and only be 1 inch by morning then another 1 or 2 inches during the day tomorrow. I think you will be fine. I pray you will be fine.

I was so thankful that we were able to go down to see Stacey and family last night. I HAD to, after all, Tyler wanted me to. Of course, Heidi and Chris walk in the house first and the kids go all crazy over them, leaving me forgotten. LOL

Actually we have less than that. YAY!!:cool1:
When I set it up we were leaving on the 27th now we are leaving on the
25th.

Barb, no snow yet. Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and hoping the snow holds off for you. Tell Tiffany hi from me.

Barb - Did you make it home okay, thank goodness it didn't start snowing until this morning.

Good morning. Another snowy morning. TGIF!!!! I am so excited for this weekend, Saturday we will go sledding with the girls and Sunday we will be baking cookies at my mom's house with the girls and my sister and her family.

So Chris and I decided to get the girls the Nintendo DS Lite. I asked him if I should get it on Black Friday because I could have saved money, but he didn't think the girls would be interested. But what do they ask for when we called them last night...yup a Nintendo DS. So we went out and got them one last night. So I guess there digital camera has now been moved to a birthday gift. I should have went with my instinct and got them on BF, could have saved $100. But boy will they be suprised when they open them. I am trying to find the largest boxes possible to wrap them in.

Hey, where is everyone? I was busy shopping today. Got sooooo much done today. I am psyched. Tomorrow is wrapping day. Sunday is cookie days with my grandkids......all four of them.

Hey Heidi, did you join the PC thread? I see your logo or whateve you call it.....dad is just chiming in....we wants the readhead. LOL

Hey all, I am back.

It is just a quick note to let you know we are all still kicking!

Kaleigh is improving, but not as quickly as the doctor led us to believe. She is moving around more on her own, but still taking the codeine pretty regularly.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and thanks to Julie for keeping you updated.

I have not read the thread, but I have heard about the shootings at Barb's chuch. :grouphug:

We are hoping to get started on the tree today. We are expecting a snowstorm tonight and tomorrow. I don't know if Kaleigh will make it to Sunday school tomorrow and I feel bad, but I don't know if she will be up to it anyway.

Supposed to go to a Chirstmas party across the street tonight. I think we will go for a little while, even if Kaleigh has to sit on the sofa and be babied. Now I just need to go to the store to buy something to take.

I will be back, maybe tomorrow.

Prayers for a speedy recovery for Kaleigh.

Mom - Yes, I joined the thread for now!!

The snow storm is raging outside and we are cozied up inside, at least until we go out to shovel the driveway. The Christmas tree is up and we just finished the gingerbread house. It looks really good this year.

We made it to church, good thing, because Kaleigh's Christmas pageant was today. I just knew December, didn't know the date. Unfortunately, I didn't have the camera/ She was cute as an angel. Now, no Sunday school until after the first of the year.

We opened the secret Santa when we got home from church. I wanted to give Kaleigh something to look forward to after her surgery, so we waited. It was from Sandy and Ted. We got 2 very lovely Mickey Christmas ornaments and Kaleigh got a couple of Littlest Pet Shop kitties. They are already somewhere in the house. Thank you Sandy, we love the ornaments. The Mickey one changes color, cool!

Kaleigh is doing much better today. We have to remove her bandages tonight and she who HATES bandaids is not looking forward to it. I will give her a bath first becasue she can't get her incisions wet for 2 days after I remove them. As it is she has been getting standing baths.

We went to the Christmas party across the street. We got home at 1 AM. At least we didn't drink or eat too much. And believe me, there was plenty of opportunity to do both!

I will be back on tomorrow. I am assuming Jerry is going into work at this point, but it is still supposed to storm over night.

Julie: Did you make it to the game? Jerry turned on the TV to see what it was like and you couldn't see anything. I bet it was freezing cold!

Hopefully next time I get on I will be able to read the thread.

So you guys are getting hit with the snowstorm, huh? We got a little bit but not like what all the people are getting east of us. But it does make for a nice Christmas picture. Sounds like Christmas is coming together nicely for you Denine. Poor Kaleigh. Taking off a bandage doesn't sound like fun. I was talking to Stacey and Heidi's adopted grandma and she was telling me that her great granddaughter had the same surgery as Kaleigh. Her bandage didn't need to come off. They called it a snowflake bandage.

Made the cookies today with the two sets of twins. The older girls were so in to decorating the cookies beautifully and the babies were more into EATING than decorating. It was so much fun.

COOKIES!!!!!!

Tyler eating the sprinkles:
Cookies-Tyler.jpg

Are they done yet grandma?
cookies-jopeekinginovev.jpg

Joey frosting the cookies:
Cookies-jofrosting.jpg

Concentration makes the perfect cookie (aka Emily the perfectionist!!)
cookies-emily.jpg

Everyone gets involved:
cookies-all2.jpg

Amanda's cookies are done:
Cookies-Amanda2.jpg

Good Morning

The pictures are really cute! Tyler looks like a little kid not a baby anymore. They sure grow fast!

Went to Evergreen on Saturday night. The mountains were so beautiful. The sky was covered with clouds so the the mountains were very light you could see all the snow. We went to where Michelle is teaching. They were having a Madrigal dinner theater it was really fun. After dinner there was a band and choir concert, Michelle looks so little and young directing the band.

We mostly got the outside of our house decorated. I am going to take pictures tonight and see if I can get them posted tomorrow. The judging is Wednesday not sure when the announce the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter