• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

October 2012 Anyone?!

7.5 hours until our flight leaves!

Bags are packed, clothes are set out, car keys, wallet and cell phone are all ready to go.

Guess who isn't ready to go to sleep yet!!! :rotfl:

Packing/cleaning now! Flight leaves for West Palm, Florida tomorrow at 11:45am, then WDW on Tues!!!

5 days left for us!

Going to spend some time this weekend shopping for toiletries/etc, doing laundry/ironing, packing.

I'm starting the obsessive watch of the weather forecast on weather.com. :crazy2:

12 days!!! Need to get started making our Mickey t-shirts and packing! Obsessively looking at YC and F&W pcs! Looking forward to that Canadian cheddar cheese soup :)

8 days!!! There were days I never thought it would get here and now it's just a week from tomorrow.

12 days!!! Need to get started making our Mickey t-shirts and packing! Obsessively looking at YC and F&W pcs! Looking forward to that Canadian cheddar cheese soup :)

:wave2: hi neighbor!

And how funny, you practically live down the street and you're also going to be at YC for a slight overlap.

We were there last week & had a chance to walk thru the new fantasyland area. They didn't let strollers into that area. You have to park them b4 entering. We bought drinks at Gaston's Tavern w/the souvenir mug. The cinnamon rolls there are enormous! We rode Little Mermaid too. We did that ride at Disneyland last year so the ride wasn't anything new, but the queue is well done. Tried to go into Beast's castle, but the CM at the entrance said they closed it for 20 min. The rest of my family didn't want to wait so we moved on.

We are here now, crowds are pretty thick. We were in mk today, new fantasy land looks cool. We come every year in October, I'm surprised how busy the mk has been, were used to the crowds in the epcot area but not so much at the mk

4 sleeps and we are off to Disney...a first time trip for our 5 year old grandson...staying at BWV, doing charcter meals, partying with Mickey at Halloween Party,seeing through the eyes of a child...10 wonderful days...PRICELESS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter