• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

October 2012 Anyone?!

4 more days and counting, the antici......pation is palpable. However, I do have to get through a Monday and Tuesday of work, I am going to be a mess.

One more week...at this time next Saturday we will be in La Cava sipping a Jalapeno margarita

MissMouse21 said:
12 days!!! Need to get started making our Mickey t-shirts and packing! Obsessively looking at YC and F&W pcs! Looking forward to that Canadian cheddar cheese soup :)

We just returned last night. The cheddar soup was wonderful but if like steak you should try the filet. It was incredible!

Crowds were pretty normal most days. I followed the crowd calendar. We had great weather!

4 more days and counting, the antici......pation is palpable. However, I do have to get through a Monday and Tuesday of work, I am going to be a mess.

Today is my last day at work before our vacation. I only have about an hour left before I leave the office. :cool1:

Our flight doesn't leave until 5pm Wednesday so tomorrow I am cleaning my house and doing all the last minute "woohoo we're going on vacation" errands.

Not to be a Debbie Downer (my name is Debbie by the way-ha) Have any of you been watching the tropics? Tropical Depression 18 is in the Caribbean (forecasted to become a Tropical Storm and then perhaps a Hurricane) and while it's not forecasted to hit Florida it looks like it is still going to affect the weather in Florida. The Weather Channel's Tropical Update shows the rain moving in Wednesday and the state is covered in light green/dark green rain forecasts through Thursday (they didn't show beyond Thursday). Boo!!

Fingers crossed the storm changes it's path... We are about an hour from Orlando right now!

1 more day!!!

Still keeping an eye on TS Sandy. She's going to Jamaica, then eastern Cuba, then the Bahamas - that girl likes to travel! The storm is still not forecasted to hit Florida but depending on how big/strong it gets and how it tracks we might have a wet vacation. Boo Sandy!

6 am flight for us. I stopped looking at the weather reports because they change every few hours! Fingers crossed everyone's flights take off, on time, and the rain holds off too. If not, grab a poncho and go!

:wave2: hi neighbor!

And how funny, you practically live down the street and you're also going to be at YC for a slight overlap.

Hi there! That's hysterical! You're only a couple days out from your trip right? We're at 5 days, so excited! They just opened a Disney outlet in Wrentham, I think that I told every associate there that I was heading down, lol... Its nice to see that there are other Disney fanatics like me in the area :)

Hi there! That's hysterical! You're only a couple days out from your trip right? We're at 5 days, so excited! They just opened a Disney outlet in Wrentham, I think that I told every associate there that I was heading down, lol... Its nice to see that there are other Disney fanatics like me in the area :)

What?!? A Disney Outlet in Wrentham? I don't have time to go. We fly out at 6:30 tomorrow morning. I'm at work now and have to do last minute packing tonight and then early to bed. I was at Wrentham Outlets a few weeks ago but I just didn't do enough walking around. I will be heading over there after we get home though since we ordered hubby a new wedding band at Zales and it's supposed to be in a few days after we get back. I can't wait to check it out!

I was at Trader Joe's (Patriot Place) on Sunday and was talking to one of the associates there and she flies down on Monday. They are staying at the Polynesian. And one of my co-workers just got back on Wednesday. There are definitely lots of us around!

Have a safe trip!!

Back from our trip. Hurricane Sandy didn't bring rain (yeah!) but she did bring lots of WIND and cool temperatures (boo!) but we had a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter