• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** OCTOBER 2017 DISNEYLAND CHECK-IN **

We will be there for 7 nights arriving on 7th October. Leaning towards trying the new Hyatt Convention Centre as getting a very good price for it. Depends on what AP discounts come up for the onsite hotels as well.

We were supposed to be going in December for the holidays and then that got changed to November due to a big project my husband has on at work. It's nice to have finally settled on these dates! I really wanted to do the holiday season again at DL but there is always next year and we haven't done Halloween at DL so that will be nice to see.

:welcome: all!

Did not know that the Disney Wonder was doing a number of shorter Halloween cruises before Panama Canal Halloween one ... should be a lot of fun there also. :)

Getting ready to book our trip the 9-12! First time going to Mickeys Halloween Party and then spending a day in DL or DCA depending where party is. :dancer:

We will be there for 7 nights arriving on 7th October. Leaning towards trying the new Hyatt Convention Centre as getting a very good price for it. Depends on what AP discounts come up for the onsite hotels as well.

We were supposed to be going in December for the holidays and then that got changed to November due to a big project my husband has on at work. It's nice to have finally settled on these dates! I really wanted to do the holiday season again at DL but there is always next year and we haven't done Halloween at DL so that will be nice to see.

Where did you find the rate for the Hyatt? Was it through the hotel?? I'm on the hunt for a good Hotel to stay at close to the parks or toy story lot, thanks! ^^^

Where did you find the rate for the Hyatt? Was it through the hotel?? I'm on the hunt for a good Hotel to stay at close to the parks or toy story lot, thanks! ^^^

Direct through the hotel's website, third party websites were coming up with much more per night then what I got direct. Looking at it now though, it has risen up to $265 a night for our King Bed Family room whereas I paid $175 a night which seemed great compared to other properties I was looking at. I did have it on free cancellation hence I said in my post leaning towards it - we had 3 other refundable rooms booked but cancelled now as they didn't come as close in price or quality of the new Hyatt House.

Sorry forgot to say, Candy Cane Inn, Eden Roc and the Indigo Anaheim are the others I have stayed at and found them all brilliant. I just like trying new places so I am not particularly loyal to any one of them.

Sorry forgot to say, Candy Cane Inn, Eden Roc and the Indigo Anaheim are the others I have stayed at and found them all brilliant. I just like trying new places so I am not particularly loyal to any one of them.
Thanks for the info, I'll have to check all those hotels out!

Excited just changed hotels for our stay in Oct - Paradise Pier Hotel - yay now for early entry into DCA!! And springing for an extra park day now to make the most of early entry :)

We are there

29th October - 10th November.

Coming from the UK and so excited to plan and experience Halloween.

I will be at Disneyland from Oct 25 - 29 with my boyfriend who will be visiting for his first time. I think we are going to be staying at the Alpine Inn.We are still trying to decide if we would like to attend the Halloween party but it will most likely depend on the dates!

Hey , there ! Our favorite time of year we will be there to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary on halloween!

I will be there from 9/30-10/9. The first few days will be non Disney at the BW Stovalls, then the GCH for the last 5 days.

A friend of ours just returned this past weekend from Disneyland ... enjoyment all around. :dogdance:

They did not get a chance to go on Guardians of the Galaxy ride ... but the reviews have been great ...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/05/25/the-disneyland-guardians-of-the-galaxy-ride-is-awesome

Indiana Jones Adventure just re-opened on their last day there after being closed for refurbishment ... two thumbs up.

After talking about dining in Disneyland's Downtown District ... Dole Whip ... etc ... I know we'll be in for a treat returning to DL after a 25-year absence ... makes me yearn though to return to WDW again :idea:

I will be there Oct. 21-26, a girls week with friends!! We do not know where we are staying yet. Seeing what military discounts there are.

Solo trip for 9/30-10/07.Want to do Knotts Scary Farm, Disneyland and maybe Queen Mary's Dark Harbor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter