October 31st, 2022 - 4-Night Halloween on the High Seas Cruise from San Diego

lystier

Earning My Ears
This post is always changing! Please let me know if you have information that others may find useful! :cutie::cutie:

:cheer2::rainbow: Welcome Aboard! :rainbow::cheer2:

Important dates to remember.

Online check-in begins 30 Days prior to your sail date.

•Kids club reservation times are made 30 Day before sailing. (It appears reservations are not required anymore for vaccinated kids in the clubs. Unvaccinated kids 5yrs and under still have to make reservations. They will only be allowed in one section of the club for the duration of their scheduled kids club time.)

•Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result must be uploaded to the Safe Passage website no earlier then 15 Days before sailing.

•Reminder Castaway Club is able to book onboard activities and shore excursions before anyone else. Platinum level can book 120 days prior to sailing, Gold 105 days, and Silver 90 days. First time cruisers, who are not yet Castaway Club members, may book 75 days. Pictured below are the dates for our sailing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Official Fish Exchange List :fish:(Updated 4/13/22)

Please post to participate in Fish Exchange -
DISer name
Stateroom # (TBD - if you don’t have a # yet)
List stateroom guests (Kids ages time of cruise)
List favorite interests or characters (Optional)

Group Closes Sept 30, 2022 (30 Days Before Sail Date)
•Pixie dust list opens when official list closes.
•Remember check back here the first day of the cruise to see if anyone had a stateroom # change. Not uncommon to try and upgrade your stateroom at the port.
•There is no price point for this Fish Exchange. You can give as little or as much as you wish.
•Must have bag/pouches hanging on your fish outside stateroom to receive FE items. Please do not leave items on the floor outside a stateroom. If no bag present they may have moved staterooms.

OUR FISH EXCHANGERS:
•lystier
Stateroom# 7620
Me (40) - Loves Stitch, Bernard & Bianca, Orange Bird
Husband (47) - Donald Duck, Scrooge McDuck

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We're just getting started! Message me if you would like anything added to these informational pages.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Facebook Group for our Cruise - Search "Disney Wonder Halloween on the High Seas Cruise 10/31/22"

Last edited:
ITINERARY (from the Disney Cruise website):

Day 1: San Diego, California (10/31/22)

Aboard: 4:00 PM

About this Port
At this home port, San Diego Zoo offers family fun while Old Town recalls the city’s Spanish-colonial heritage.

Some Things to See & Do
  • Visit Disneyland Resort, home to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park
  • Enjoy up-close, exotic animal encounters at San Diego Zoo
  • Explore the USS Midway Museum, where the famed aircraft carrier resides
Day 2: Day at Sea (11/1/22)

Aboard the Disney Wonder

A seemingly endless array of one-of-a-kind offerings to inspire and delight awaits you throughout the ship.

Some Things to See & Do
  • Watch a Broadway-quality musical and splash it up in a freshwater pool
  • Savor upscale restaurants, buffets, poolside snacks and room-service
  • Find one-of-a-kind fun in unique clubs designed for kids, teens, tweens and adults
Day 3: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (11/2/22)
Ashore: 8:00 AM, Aboard: 2:00 PM

About this Port
Located on the Baja California peninsula, this resort town includes golden beaches, top-notch fishing and lively cantinas.

Some Things to See & Do
  • Behold the photogenic beauty of El Arco at Land's End
  • Swim and sunbathe at Lover's Beach, a hidden cove accessible by boat
  • Explore the 18th-century church known as Iglesia de San Lucas
Day 4: Day at Sea (11/3/22)

Aboard the Disney Wonder

A seemingly endless array of one-of-a-kind offerings to inspire and delight awaits you throughout the ship.

Some Things to See & Do
  • Watch a Broadway-quality musical and splash it up in a freshwater pool
  • Savor upscale restaurants, buffets, poolside snacks and room-service
  • Find one-of-a-kind fun in unique clubs designed for kids, teens, tweens and adults

Day 5: San Diego, California (11/4/22)
Disembark: 8:30 AM

About this Port
At this home port, San Diego Zoo offers family fun while Old Town recalls the city’s Spanish-colonial heritage.

Some Things to See & Do
  • Visit Disneyland Resort, home to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park
  • Enjoy up-close, exotic animal encounters at San Diego Zoo
  • Explore the USS Midway Museum, where the famed aircraft carrier resides

DIS name-SonnetOkane
Stateroom # 6570
Scarlett 9 - cheshire cat , peter pan, big grumpy bear, ghost dog from nightmare before xmas
Josslyn 6 - jasmine, moana invisible girl, boogie ogie

Stateroom 7131

Jazmin (Myself) 36 -
Anything Halloween as it is my birthday!!! Starwars or Marvel

Alexa (wife) 29 -
Also celebrating a birthday while on board!!! Pinocchio, Mickey, Snow White, Little Mermaid

Where from San Diego originally so ir anyone needs recommendations on what there is to do in San Diego let us know.

Disname: Little_pooh
Stateroom TBD
Lisa (37) - poohbear and friends, donald duck
Devin (37) - all things marvel
Carolynn (7) princesses, Marie.
Elliot (turning 5 on the cruise!) Spiderman, mickey, encanto

This is our first cruise :) we are excited!

This post is always changing! Please let me know if you have information that others may find useful! :cutie::cutie:

:cheer2::rainbow: Welcome Aboard! :rainbow::cheer2:

Important dates to remember.

Online check-in begins 30 Days prior to your sail date.

•Kids club reservation times are made 30 Day before sailing. (It appears reservations are not required anymore for vaccinated kids in the clubs. Unvaccinated kids 5yrs and under still have to make reservations. They will only be allowed in one section of the club for the duration of their scheduled kids club time.)

•Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result must be uploaded to the Safe Passage website no earlier then 15 Days before sailing.

•Reminder Castaway Club is able to book onboard activities and shore excursions before anyone else. Platinum level can book 120 days prior to sailing, Gold 105 days, and Silver 90 days. First time cruisers, who are not yet Castaway Club members, may book 75 days. Pictured below are the dates for our sailing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Official Fish Exchange List :fish:(Updated 4/13/22)

Please post to participate in Fish Exchange -
DISer name
Stateroom # (TBD - if you don’t have a # yet)
List stateroom guests (Kids ages time of cruise)
List favorite interests or characters (Optional)

Group Closes Sept 30, 2022 (30 Days Before Sail Date)
•Pixie dust list opens when official list closes.
•Remember check back here the first day of the cruise to see if anyone had a stateroom # change. Not uncommon to try and upgrade your stateroom at the port.
•There is no price point for this Fish Exchange. You can give as little or as much as you wish.
•Must have bag/pouches hanging on your fish outside stateroom to receive FE items. Please do not leave items on the floor outside a stateroom. If no bag present they may have moved staterooms.

OUR FISH EXCHANGERS:
•lystier
Stateroom# 7620
Me (40) - Loves Stitch, Bernard & Bianca, Orange Bird
Husband (47) - Donald Duck, Scrooge McDuck

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
We're just getting started! Message me if you would like anything added to these informational pages.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Facebook Group for our Cruise - Search "Disney Wonder Halloween on the High Seas Cruise 10/31/22"
Hi! Regarding the Fish Extender, this is my first time on a Disney Cruise and I’m considering participating as it sounds like a blast! Is there a number of rooms/people we get assigned to (e.g. 5 other family rooms) or are you supposed to do it for everyone who signs up? Thanks!

DISer name: MKwitch
Stateroom #: 6503
Marin (29) - Alice in Wonderland, anything spooky, anything pirate-y
Aurora (25) - Lilo and Stitch, Mulan, Encanto, Moana

Hi, everyone I am very late to the party I just found out about the FE and this group, and I/we would like to participate.
I do know its last minute but it never hurts to try.
We are in stateroom 2610
Olivia 4 and Aaleya 17.
We will have our own goodies for the FE.

Fingered crossed! Happy sailing everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter