October Hours - They are here!

Sherlee

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else frustrated that these hours and entertainment schedules have not been released yet? Or am I just too used to WDW where you get to plan months in advance?

They are now up on the Disneyland website through December!!! :sunny:

I've been checking daily for them! I'm just hopeful that October, November, and December are all going to go up at once.

I called guest services three times last week and was told by three different CM's: 1) by the end of the week (being last Friday), 2) this Monday, and 3) end of the month.

Does anyone have any touring plan advice? When we were there in 2003, we did the whole S. California thing. This time it is Disney and Disney, only. We arrive on a Wednesday night, will do DL on Thursday (DD must do Space Mountain first) and have tickets for Mickey's Halloween Treat on Sunday night. That is the only thing set for now.

Yeah, I'm getting a little impatient myself. I guess it's taking longer than usual b/c there are going to be some changes made after the 50th ends. But they sure are taking their sweet time! :confused3 I will be very happy when it's posted. :yay:

Guest Services now told me NO hours until September 1! I just can't get excited for this trip and I want to go back to WDW! DL experts, PLEASE get me enthused for my DL trip! THANK YOU!

Sherlee said:
I just can't get excited for this trip and I want to go back to WDW! DL experts, PLEASE get me enthused for my DL trip! THANK YOU!

Disneyland! It's Walt's park - the only Disney park that Walt actually walked around in.

There's many new things since your visit in 2003 - like the new Space Mountain, and Buzz Lightyear and Winnie the Pooh, plus the revamped Pirates of the Caribbean! And the park is so "neat and pretty" with all of the decorations they did for the 50th - hopefully they won't pull those down too fast. And you'll be able to see this year's edition of Haunted Mansion Holiday, plus you'll be attending Mickey's Halloween treat, and that was a really fun party last year - I'm sure it will be even better this year!

How's that? :-)

Laura

Sherlee said:
Guest Services now told me NO hours until September 1! I just can't get excited for this trip and I want to go back to WDW! DL experts, PLEASE get me enthused for my DL trip! THANK YOU!

Positive for no hours posted yet-

New entertainment is being planned :stir:

ScooterL, Thank You! That is the positive reinforcement that I need! I am also excited for Big Thunder and Splash Mountain, both of which were closed last time we were there and Monsters Inc. and Tower of Terror, which were not open yet. I know we will have a great time! I am really looking forward to Mickey's Halloween Treat, too! I am a compulsive Disney trip planner and I am starting to think that this is a sign that it is time to take a "stop and smell the roses" type of trip.

stagemomx3 said:
Positive for no hours posted yet-

New entertainment is being planned :stir:
I think you're correct. :thumbsup2
Most likely it's entertainment for Disney's themeparks new promotion "Year of A Million Dreams". :wizard:

Sherlee said:
I know we will have a great time! I am really looking forward to Mickey's Halloween Treat, too! I am a compulsive Disney trip planner and I am starting to think that this is a sign that it is time to take a "stop and smell the roses" type of trip.

That is what this trip is suppose to be for us too! Since we just went in June, this time we really want to explore Main Street and all the extra touches and not just race from ride to ride, and event to event. Thanks for reminding me I need to remember that!

It's very strange that the hours aren't listed yet! Several of us were whining a month or two back that the September information wasn't up yet; it gave only the park hours, no activities. So why not post those for October as it's nearly September???

I'm sure your patience will be rewarded very soon, just hang in there!

Not long now! Let's hope it's because they have some fabulous new Halloween events in store for us that will be worth the wait!!!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter