******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the link for the dining cards that help you keep track of credits used? I remember it being posted in here but I can't remember what page.

Room discounts came out this morning-RO discounts for all mods during (9/30-10/7) my stay are already gone.

Please keep checking. I just went in and put in your dates and CSR came up with availability for RO.

Okay...on the offer page it says $204/night, but when you click through all that is available is the king suite. I bet if you call you'll get the $204 room.

I have a special needs DD who has major sleeping issues especially with noise. I am afraid the resort will be too loud. We requested top floor. To be honest I usually stay at a moderate (but can not afford it this year)and I am probably just being a resort snob. Lol.

Daytime noise in the dining area might be an issue. I typically get migraines from crowded rooms with everyone talking. I am a very light sleeper and I didn't notice any noise at night. But we were never in the room before 9 or 10 pm. (we are always on the top floor in a nonpool facing room) Hopefully, you can get a room that fits your family's needs. If you do stay at Sports I suggest requesting a room in the baseball area.

My oldest son (in college) called me this morning to see if we can include him for part of our trip, does anyone know if it is possible to add another person for part of the trip and include them in free dining?
yes but has to put on for the whole trip

ok, I snagged my free dining but have a question about tickets. I now have 2 sets of tickets in my MDE: one set of Canadian discounted tickets purchased a while ago and the tickets I purchased to get the free dining package.

Since the Canadian tickets don't expire I want to save them for a future trip. So when I check in for my FD stay I understand that I should have the tickets prioritized so the tickets purchased with the FD package will be used first.

But what happens when I make my fast pass selections at 60 days? Will I be able to choose what tickets my fast passes are on?

Please keep checking. I just went in and put in your dates and CSR came up with availability for RO.

Okay...on the offer page it says $204/night, but when you click through all that is available is the king suite. I bet if you call you'll get the $204 room.

When you click on the offer it says that all that they have available is the 1 bedroom suite for over 7K.

I am so sorry to all who have not gotten anything. I am sorry some TA's were not up and working for you.
My TA was able to get me the same thing I got. She sent me an email about 30mins after I went to bed. I know she tried and am thankful for that. I am sorry to those whos TA messed them over.

The one I read was the one who lost the GC and you're paying a grand more. NO way would I be ok with that.

Well we didn't get it. Tried for 8/26-9/5 at either POP or All Stars. First time we have ever gone without free dining :( Our TA will keep trying.
I was able to just look up 8/26-8/30 and get those dates at Pop Century. Earlier today when I wanted a room a CBR, I booked part of the dates and made the reservation and then modified it over and over adding a day each time until I finally got all of the dates I wanted. Maybe try that?

I am looking for Pop 9/16-9/22. No luck yet.
I just looked up and there is a room available for 9/16-9/20 with free quick dining at Pop Century. The way I did it earlier today, I made the reservation for part of the dates I wanted and then modified over and over adding more dates until I got everything I wanted. Maybe try that? You won't lose anything since the $200 is completely refundable.

Anyone get Pop 9/9 - 9/16?
Try the same trick I've been posting for others. Do 9/9-9/14 (currently available with free dining) and then try to add the extra days (through the change button once you have the reservations). I did this with a CBR standard room earlier today when I kept getting that they were sold out and it worked like a charm.

Just wanted to recommend that anyone who modified via phone goes back and double checks their confirmation email/ invoice. Mine was off by $700. When my TA called to get it corrected she was told by the CM that their system had been glitchy and causing errors all day.

good to know as my new price is off by several hundred dollars. knew something was wrong when we were booking, but i could hardly hear the cast member and she said she couldnt get the system to unlock to even look it. but she got the dining added. so i didnt really care at the moment. hopefully, i can get it fixed.

Anyone get Pop 9/9 - 9/16?
I got POP for 9/7 to 9/16. There is a chance that i will drop it too, as im waiting on my TA to try to add dinign to our other existign reservation. I don't know if there is a way to communicate to you if and when i cancel it.

This morning we were lucky enough to book a package with free dining - but had to rebook at the All-Stars sports - which is totally ok - we have never been there before so sort of looking forward to it. I have not been able to cancel my previous booking online and it is impossible to get through the phone at this time. Does anyone know if they can transfer the money paid on a previous reservation to our new one - or does it have to go back our credit cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter