"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, they weren't themed for the entire sales period - hopefully that'll change this year! I purchased my MNSSHP tickets on May 7th last year (just a few days after they went on sale) and received plain green ticket cards within a few weeks. The first report I saw of themed tickets was for an order placed in late June 2016.

Yes that is correct. If people waited to purchase their tickets they would have gotten the new design. I too purchased early last year and got the green ones.

Was there any info released on the Happy Hallowishes Dessert Party? Seems like last year, information for both tickets and the dessert party were released on the same day?

There is no information at this time nor are they listed on Disney's site. I thought they were released at the same time too.

Do you think I'm safe waiting until early July to purchase tickets to the August 25 party ? It's the first party so it might be in danger of selling out, but there's a chance we'll need to move our trip and I hate to gamble with $160.

Thanks guys!!! Hope the info is out on Saturday so I can let me uncle know! Our first party is just buying regular and the second, I'm HOPING to use the military discount, but I'm not holding my breath. October 1st.

Most of the photographers can take magic shots, so just pick one and ask if they can. If not, move onto the next as there's plenty of them :)
So they are not in a specific place/line any photographer can take them in any location? Sorry confused

So they are not in a specific place/line any photographer can take them in any location? Sorry confused

Maybe for haunted mansion magic shots you need to be in front of HM, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Most of the regular magic shots like Tinkerbell, Stitch, etc. any of the photographers can do them anywhere in the park you are. Keep in mind most magic shots are park specific, so those you of course will have to be at that particular park to do.

Thanks guys!!! Hope the info is out on Saturday so I can let me uncle know! Our first party is just buying regular and the second, I'm HOPING to use the military discount, but I'm not holding my breath. October 1st.

Oh, I didn't know that Oct 1st was your date for the party. I believe Military Discounts are in September. I'll post as soon as I get it. Fingers crossed Disney extends this year!:flower1:

Whoop whoop! Just bought tix for 9/22!

I opted to go for shipped hard copies so that I can put it with DD's birthday gift announcement - Disney is her gift this year. I hope it's a cool card, and not a lame green one.

I also opted to buy them under a different MDE account. Can I transfer them to my regular MDE once I receive the hard copies? Ugh. Now I regret doing this.

I waited so I wouldn't get the lame green ones! Ha! You did this just fine. This is exactly how I'm going to purchase mine this year too. If you have MM on the other account then just "carry" the MB with you. ;)

I don't have MBs on my second account. I need to know whether when I receive my hard tickets if I can add them to my main MDE.

The bold text is true, but one could accidentally enter through a regular entrance and have their regular park ticket used. This happened to my brother and SIL at their first MNSSHP because they didn't realize there was a separate entrance.

True, but everything is so well marked and there are so many cast members around directing traffic around 4pm that I just do not see it as a major issue or something someone should panic about. Just be mindful, read the signs and when in doubt ask a question.

Do you think I'm safe waiting until early July to purchase tickets to the August 25 party ? It's the first party so it might be in danger of selling out, but there's a chance we'll need to move our trip and I hate to gamble with $160.

You should be fine. September 2, 2016 didn't sell out until the day of.

I don't have MBs on my second account. I need to know whether when I receive my hard tickets if I can add them to my main MDE.

I think there's a way if you add your second account as friends/family to your first account. I dont know how this works, but something like that. There's a huge thread on it somewhere on this forum about second set of FPs with 2nd 'account'.

I just got off the phone with a CM. My tickets are showing incorrect dates online and not all tickets are showing (I purchased for three Halloween parties and two Christmas parties). The CM said they are aware they are having system problems and to check back in 72 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter