"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest opinions needed! So in order to age our costumes, ghost tourists, we were planning on throwing flour at each other before we go to the party. Would it look weird if I packed a small bag of flour in our suitcase? I'm seriously wondering if airport security will think it's drugs.

It may just be safer to do it before the trip but I'm not sure.

I got pulled aside and my bag searched one thing at a time once for bring a 1 Lb bag of coffee in my carry-on. I would do it at home and be done with it...

Darn! The 9/10 cancellation cuts my candy stash in half!! And now I need to decide between my 2 costumes for 9/12

I guess it has already been reported that Sunday is cancelled. A plaid told me and helped me get a ticket for tonight.

Hi guys! I know this has already been said, but would someone mind telling us again in which locations we will be able to pick up our wristbands while in the park? Thanks!

If you plan to ride them both, I'd FP 7DMT - the line for it will be longer during the party than it will for Space. Have fun!!!
From what I have read on this forum, people said space mountain was a very short wait during the party, but 7DMT seemed to always have some waiting time. Hope you get the one you want!
Thanks guys! I just scored a 7DMT FP for 3:15-4:15 before the party! I'll be picking up my wristband at Philharmagic! YAY!

Can we make a thread for Irma and other storm updates. This thread is mostly about that now instead of the Halloween party updates and information/news.

That's been established a long time ago:

The DIS Boards has a dedicated Hurricane Irma thread some have cancelled their trips others are waiting. Some have posted awesome links to help keep you informed, but it's also a lot of stories and impact in other states.
Link: Hurricane Irma?

DIS Boards Cancelling/rescheduling a trip thread due to Hurricane Irma:
Irma, Results for Canceling/Rescheduling ONLY (no debate or if you should or shouldn't)

The Moderators have also set up an information only thread which they will post:
[URL="https://www.disboards.com/threads/hurricane-irma-confirmed-info-wdw-parks-open-mco-open-until-saturday-5-00p.3632370/"]Hurricane Irma: CONFIRMED Info: WDW Parks - Open; MCO - Open until Saturday @ 5::00p...[/URL]

Last edited:
Does anyone know a thread or place where people exchange/drop fastpasses like they do ADRs? Have to find new FP for 7DMT since switching from the 10th. Blah.

Honest opinions needed! So in order to age our costumes, ghost tourists, we were planning on throwing flour at each other before we go to the party. Would it look weird if I packed a small bag of flour in our suitcase? I'm seriously wondering if airport security will think it's drugs.

It may just be safer to do it before the trip but I'm not sure.

I would be concerned about any powder you put on would transfer onto surfaces while you are at the party. Riding rides, sitting on chairs, etc. I would be upset sitting in a pile of white powder in my costume after working so hard on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter