"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Did everyone get a confirmation email? I haven't received anything to link my tickets to MDE.

Though the party dates have been released now, it appears that ADRs are still locked for the MK restaurants. Has anyone else been able to make a dinner reservation for any party dates yet?

Before I buy does anyone recommend a day over another? I have either Oct 14 or 16th

Just got off phone with a Castmember who pretented like she had no idea about Party tickets going on sale but when i told her i saw it on Disney Park Blogs she had the dates and prices ready. I got tickets for Aug 28 $79.88 per adult an $74.55 per child.

Any CMs here that can verify if CM discounted tickets have been added to the HUB and for which date(s) (usually only the initial party dates)? Thanks!

Last year I bought my tickets to the Christmas Party and then saw that some ticket places had discount tickets that would have save me some money. Do they do the same for Halloween?

Just got off phone with a Castmember who pretented like she had no idea about Party tickets going on sale but when i told her i saw it on Disney Park Blogs she had the dates and prices ready. I got tickets for Aug 28 $79.88 per adult an $74.55 per child.

Does that include tax?

Blog says to call for tickets.

Thanks, I just saw that lol I just went back in to read it and saw that and was like duuuuhhhhh, that's what i get for reading in a hurry. I just saw they were on sale and went to buy them, not bothering to read everything thoroughly.

Did everyone get a confirmation email? I haven't received anything to link my tickets to MDE.
I didn't get an email. I did get a confirmation number from the CM though, checked it and it is there. I didn't link up yet though as I have hard tickets coming in the mail and I am waiting to read up on the fast pass issues on party days and beyond.

10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!10/30 for me!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter