"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Someone on FB mentioned yesterday that last year this site did not have tickets available for all parties. So there may be additional dates that aren’t listed. However, a November party has only happened about 50% of the time in recent years, so definitely possible that Halloween will be the last night, especially with wine & dine that weekend.
That’s a bummer. I really want one in November. Otherwise we will have to struggle to get there 10/30 when we fly in and then do Halloween night.

Which is typically more crowded?... a Friday party in September or Thursday party in early October? Thanks!

Tagging along hoping they come out with September party dates soon! I see that last year they held parties on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. But on KTP's calendar, he doesn't have any Thursday parties in September in his crowd calendar. Does anyone know what's up with that?

Tagging along hoping they come out with September party dates soon! I see that last year they held parties on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. But on KTP's calendar, he doesn't have any Thursday parties in September in his crowd calendar. Does anyone know what's up with that?
September usually has less parties during the week, and I think the days of the weeks are different too (going from memory as we’ve always gone in October). Hopefully a September veteran can chime in, but that would be my guess.

Last year (2017) in September, they had the Tues, Fri, Sun pattern. In 2016, though, I definitely went on a Thursday. We go every year for our anniversary and look forward to the party.

From Chip and Co (UK)

Attachments

• 44D01641-11E9-4724-A0E4-A30F1EC79CE6.jpeg
    44D01641-11E9-4724-A0E4-A30F1EC79CE6.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 5D31B7AC-4387-4ACC-ABE0-44583A6A4AFE.jpeg
    5D31B7AC-4387-4ACC-ABE0-44583A6A4AFE.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 78
I was also in the 11/1 party boat but couldn’t handle the wondering anymore! So today I totally switched gears and booked 3 nights at Poly for mid October. Still playing the waiting game for dates but feel better knowing it *should* happen. First time for halloween, can’t wait :cloud9:

So the 6 pm closes - is there a chance the parties will start at 6 this year? Or are they giving themselves an hour between park close and party opening?

So my 2 year old is very into Moana. Does she usually start meeting early? What time is best to line up for her?

So the 6 pm closes - is there a chance the parties will start at 6 this year? Or are they giving themselves an hour between park close and party opening?
Last year the Christmas parties started at 7, but they closed MK at 6 for non-party guests. I think it's going to be their standard way of doing things now on event nights to help clear out the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter