"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here now and the cat members are adament that we won't be going in until exactly 4 despite the crowd

Attachments

• 15671941993446810255336733475665.jpg
    15671941993446810255336733475665.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 106
Here now and the cat members are adament that we won't be going in until exactly 4 despite the crowd

Wow! I’m just over at the Poly and it’s way cloudy compared to your photo! Think I’ll wait til a little past 4 to come over. Looks like more rain might be coming from 6-9pm. Fingers crossed for good weather! Hoping I remember to pick up party card.

Update: they opened the gate 10 minutes early, when it started to drizzle. The rain stopped soon and the bypass was open. Also bypass was optional - only have to go if you want candy.

Update: they opened the gate 10 minutes early, when it started to drizzle. The rain stopped soon and the bypass was open. Also bypass was optional - only have to go if you want candy.

Thanks for info leaving to come over now. Enjoy the party!

Park does seem fairly open. BTMR shut down for a bit. So we had to switch to SplashMt. We are about 100 in the line for 7D

Attachments

• 6FC9E75F-A19B-403B-A259-36DF61323A91.jpeg
    6FC9E75F-A19B-403B-A259-36DF61323A91.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 66
I want to make sure I understand this correctly. I have an upcoming trip with a party on the first day then a 5 day ticket then a party on the last day for a total of 7 days. Am I to make all my FP for the 5 days before I attempt any on the 2 party days ?
I made mine in order, i don't think it maters. Mine was in the middle of my trip, its asigned by day.

Here now. Made stupid mistake of having dinner at Skippers Canteen so still in restaurant. Husband and I are dressed as Steve & Robin from Stranger Things season 3

Wait... why was that stupid... we're planning on having dinner at Skippers Canteen for (before-ish) the party.... was it because it took longer than you expected?... when was your ADR for?

Oh, BTW... great costume idea!

Wait... why was that stupid... we're planning on having dinner at Skippers Canteen for (before-ish) the party.... was it because it took longer than you expected?... when was your ADR for?

Oh, BTW... great costume idea!

Probably because the wait times look “fabulous” and they’d rather be out in be park getting stuff done. Or that’s my guess at least.

Funny how Disney works with all of us. Last week we were there trucking through our party plan. This Friday a new group is out there (hopefully) having a lot of fun.

Tough time with Dorian churning out at sea which creates a lot of uncertainty for everyone - guests and CMs alike - but hopefully everyone can make the most of it and enjoy your evening.

Wondering: I’ve seen ppl get to “cut” via CM at 7DMT and at HM ppl are scanning a small card and then going with a CM thru the FP line.

Wondering: I’ve seen ppl get to “cut” via CM at 7DMT and at HM ppl are scanning a small card and then going with a CM thru the FP line.

There are always various special interest groups around the parks - be it VIPs, VIP Tours, charities, special access things, media events, etc. These can happen during MNSSHP just like during the day.

My total guess would be it is something like the above or similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter