"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
People don’t get grouchy about it? I thought I saw another thread on these boards where everyone acted like that was totally unethical to take turns walking around with the kids and waiting. We obviously don’t want to start the night feeling like we made a huge crowd of other families angry.

Tag Team is about families taking turns not making one person responsible to hold spots for 7ppl. I can see where others might get upset when 7 people suddenly get in line. With enough grumbling Cast Members may get involved and make half of your group head to the back of the line and that's exactly what happened at 7 Dwarfs M&G.

I recommend your entire group entering J&S queue together. CM's will place party wristbands on and Guests behind you will see how big your group is. Give it a few minutes so it sinks in, then FOUR of you go your merry way. They come back and the remaining four get to go. Remember this is about being courteous and respectful. :flower3:

Why would they take away Mike and Sulley and the Incredibles meet and greets? They are popular characters. My youngest never got to see Mike and Sully and he loves them. He saw the Incredibles at 10 months old but has no recollection. Will they be at another park?

I'm not reading anything that states they will move to another park or when they will return. LINK

Is there a separate thread for DVC "adoptions" this year? Wondering if folks are willing to help a couple nice ladies enter at 2PM on 10/8. Thanks!

No, there isn’t. Here’s a post from upthread that addressed the topic:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...lly-festive-celebration.3729471/post-60888891
The policy determined by the webmasters after this bubbled up last year was to not permit “wanting to be adopted” posts on DISBoards.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns. Thanks.

No, there isn’t. Here’s a post from upthread that addressed the topic:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...lly-festive-celebration.3729471/post-60888891
The policy determined by the webmasters after this bubbled up last year was to not permit “wanting to be adopted” posts on DISBoards.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns. Thanks.
Thanks for the help... I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, so I'll edit my post just to query about where to make new friends. I appreciate the advice!

Thats so weird! I have been looking for a relative and none were available. Maybe they added some more?

Oh well people should get before they are gone! :)

Hi Trish! :wave2:

Make sure you don’t have Products and Prices for Annual Passholders button clicked. 10/31 isn’t discounted so just shows up as blank on the ticket page.

It can be a bit tricky/confusing if you’re not looking at that button, as it usually defaults that way to me when I sign in and look at tickets for things like MNSSHP, etc.

Thats so weird! I have been looking for a relative and none were available. Maybe they added some more?

Just adding,
They probably did! Or when people saw that it was Sold Out they moved their dates.
Oct 31st party is the ONLY date the Party Pass is not accepted. If I were going, I'd have kept my tickets.

Hi Trish! :wave2:

Make sure you don’t have Products and Prices for Annual Passholders button clicked. 10/31 isn’t discounted so just shows up as blank on the ticket page.

It can be a bit tricky/confusing if you’re not looking at that button, as it usually defaults that way to me when I sign in and look at tickets for things like MNSSHP, etc.
Oh thats what I just figured out lol.

So I emailed dss and moved our cl fp’s for Friday 10/11. They were able to do it so now we have our last at 7p and will promptly leave HS for mnsshp. I had to drop our Cruella for 10/10 and not move it because my bestie @Dispro1 and family will be there so we’d rather be with them.

I’ll miss the pampering but wandering with a group will be fun! Also we’ll have far more time!

Thx to the person who asked me if I had enough time, I thought about it and found a better way. Thx :flower1:

Ugh! I was waiting to book tickets for Sunday night (sept 29) and now it’s showing as sold out! Any chance they will release more tickets or is there any secondary market for tickets? I’m so bummed as the oct 1 date isn’t really an option for us. Also makes me a bit concerned for crowds during the Rosh Hashanah weekend if it’s sold out this early in the season...

I agree with the crowd concern. I am flying in Friday for a girls weekend with my DSD. I think with Rosh Hashanah making it a long weekend for some school districts crowds could definitely make this weekend more like a Columbus Day weekend. We are going to the party Friday, which already sold out too. I do have Cruella's booked. I had considered cancelling, but I am now thinking it will be a good way to escape the crowds for a while.

Ugh! I was waiting to book tickets for Sunday night (sept 29) and now it’s showing as sold out! Any chance they will release more tickets or is there any secondary market for tickets? I’m so bummed as the oct 1 date isn’t really an option for us. Also makes me a bit concerned for crowds during the Rosh Hashanah weekend if it’s sold out this early in the season...
I just checked Undercover Tourist and they have that date available. But I wouldn't sit on it if I were you!
https://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-ticket/

In the words of Moana, “you’re so amazing”!!! Got them!!! Thank you so much for the suggestion! My sister had checked but looked at the wrong date! Can’t wait for the party, even if it will be more crowded than we’ve experienced before!

Thank you!!!

I just checked Undercover Tourist and they have that date available. But I wouldn't sit on it if I were

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter