Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Can someone share how often they've had "day-of" tickets available? I have two friends potentially coming but dates are sold out (but I know some of the dates have seen ticket sales near the event).

Can someone share how often they've had "day-of" tickets available? I have two friends potentially coming but dates are sold out (but I know some of the dates have seen ticket sales near the event).
I don’t know how often, but I know the 8/31 event had them available because I heard several people complaining that they didn’t like it because it was already crowded enough (as those people said).

Saw this on my Groupon. Seems universal is not selling out. Not sure if this is a normal thing they do, but it caught m eye.BD373AD5-E9B4-4B4E-89C0-85A540F5CAAE.jpeg

Reactions: CJK
I have Boo Bash tickets for later in September. Staying at the Riviera. I’m not a fan of buses and would prefer to use a ride share service to get to and from the TTC (and the monorail to and from MK). Does anyone have experience doing that, especially at the end of the night? Will there be Uber or Lyft drivers available? Thanks so much.

Honestly would probably be better to just walk to Bay Lake Tower and catch an uber from there. Its usually like an 5-8 minute wait so we usually call it to the BLT front when we are passing the security tent and the uber has usually just gotten there or showing up as we get to the front of BLT. Thats what we do every time we leave MK.

We will get into MK around noon. Does anyone have any suggestions what we should prioritize doing in MK prior to Boo Bash, as it won't be available during Boo Bash?

We had a very fun time at last night's Boo Bash. Definitely more people in attendance than the last After Hours event we went to (pre Covid) but much better than a traditional MNSSHP. Any lines we encountered moved quickly, whether it was a photopass line, snack line, or trick or treating trail line.

We walked on everything except for 7DMT. It was listed as 30 minutes so we opted to skip it. There were A LOT of people camped out in Frontierland waiting for cavalcades, so we skipped those too (it was just too peopley for us).

Cast members were fabulous and very much in the Halloween spirit. Candy portions were generous. Unlimited Mickey Bars was just......wonderful!

DH had a blast, and thought it was worth every penny (which I was happy about.....that dear man will go along with pretty much anything he knows is important to me, but I like to know he found it worthwhile too). We absolutely preferred it over the last MNSSHP we attended.

Last edited:
Just a few observations and notes that we encountered for anyone attending the Boo Bash:

- It's busier than a traditional after hours event with more capacity. But it's WAY less busy than the oversold MNSSHP.
- Nearly every rise is a walk-on except for 7DMT.
- The standby time for 7DMT is grossly exaggerated. Wait said 30 minutes. From time getting in line to time getting off the ride was 18 minutes. Don't let the posted time fool you!
- The popcorn, soda and novelty lines are huge for the first 2 hours of the party. After 10:30 and by 11:00 the lines are pretty much non-existent and are pretty much walk-up.
- The same thing goes with trick-or treating. Massive lines at first, then empty later on.
- We went 2 nights. Both nights, the best candy give out was in Storybook Circus. There's literally no guests there. On our second night towards 12:00 , we got 4 heaping handfuls of candy-each!
- I suggest watching the Cavalcades from the hub. For some reason, Frontier Land was always the most crowded. Even Main St. was less crowded than Frontier Land.

DD13 and I went last night. Started over at Big Thunder around 8:45 and rose it during the fireworks. Rode HM which was a walk on. Made our way over to Space Mt which we rode 8 times in a row, something she wanted to do since riding it 7 times total back in 2015. A little dizzying by the 5th ride. Had Mickey bars and sandwiches with multiple bottles of water. Rode HM again while watching the two characters speak for a bit. Finished with Maleficent on Main Street. We had a blast. Didn’t do 7D because we thought the wait would be less but it never went down.

We attended Boo Bash last night also and really enjoyed it (except for the humidity—whew!). I’m someone who really enjoys plans so having no idea of what the times were around the park was tricky for me. In that spirit I’m posting way to much info in the photo below. Some of the lines looked really long but moved quickly—especially the free food lines. I would not recommend starting your night in Tomorrowland (where we happened to be), as it was super crowded at first. The atmosphere was great. So fun to see everyone dressed up!

We got on all the rides we wanted to, I saw two parades, and came home with candy. We could have done a few more rides but we had been at MK in the morning and were focusing on doing the ones we didn’t get to earlier 😁

Does anyone have a map of what the treat stations are serving and where?
(Mainly I'm looking to understand where the food/drink treat-stations are, rather than the candy dispensing locations.) Thanks so much!

If you're already in the park before 7:00, do they hand out the maps at the same places they hand out the bands and bags?

If you're already in the park before 7:00, do they hand out the maps at the same places they hand out the bands and bags?
Yes, they give you a map when they put the wrist band on you. They hand out the bags at the trick or treat stations.
If you want the allergy friendly teal bag, that's at the allergy sensitive location in Liberty Square (next to Hall of Presidents). You can do both bags too if you want.

Perhaps this has been answered already, but I can't find it. When they make tickets available for sale on the day where can you buy those tickets?

Question: we have dinner reservations the night we go at 7:15-I know we can get our wristbands at the front of the park before entering but can we get them elsewhere after dinner?
Thanks in advance

Question: we have dinner reservations the night we go at 7:15-I know we can get our wristbands at the front of the park before entering but can we get them elsewhere after dinner?
Thanks in advance

Tortuga Tavern in Adventureland and Monsters Inc Laugh Factory in Tomorrowland. Just have to show the cast member your ticket on the MDE app.

Can you purchase same day tickets at any park? We plan to be at Epcot the day of a party, and I’m wondering if I can purchase same day Boo Bash tickets there if available?

I think you can only purchase at Magic Kingdom. If you have park hopper, you can try to buy inside MK. They've had signs posted at the front by City Hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter