• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 Disney Very Merriest After Hours Thread

I saw rays open in a live..
the only option open that had their regular menu was the stand by peco’s bill…i can’t remember the name. sleepy hallow had turkey legs but was only open until 10 or 11. was kind of disappointed with the lack of food available

the only option open that had their regular menu was the stand by peco’s bill…i can’t remember the name. sleepy hallow had turkey legs but was only open until 10 or 11. was kind of disappointed with the lack of food available
The app shows you can mobile order Casey's during the event

Am I the only one planning to arrive at 9ish rather than 7? Thinking of grabbing dinner then walking over from the Contemporary when it actually starts to avoid these intense Main Street crowds during the overlap time of day guests. Going to be a late night!

No mobile order for Pecos bills?

With the party going so late it seems like they need at least one option open.

Am I the only one planning to arrive at 9ish rather than 7? Thinking of grabbing dinner then walking over from the Contemporary when it actually starts to avoid these intense Main Street crowds during the overlap time of day guests. Going to be a late night!

Me too! Dinner is scheduled at Citricos, planning to watch Enchantment from the GF boat dock, then head to the MK for the party.

The last time I attended a MVMCP, party guests entering at regular closing time were directed through the backstage bypass to the right, avoiding the Main St. crowds altogether. Anyone know if this is being done for the VMAH?

Just read the review from Disney tourist ####

First really honest review I have read. Really pointed out everything missing from the event from past. Still probably going but reading that made me question it lol

Night #2 for us. Right now really frustrated with how long 7DMT has been so far all night. We’re at 20 minutes wait so far and not even close to the front. For an event we’re paying this much for, only a few hours long and promised short waits this is really not cool. We walked on this ride twice last night same time so my guess is maybe attendance is higher?

Curious to hear how others have felt about the event tonight. Especially after last night it feels quite crowded. There are people everywhere!! Someone in our party commented that this was just like another day at Disney. Honestly if this is the norm, I would not do this again. Not worth it at all
Well this is dismaying! We have tickets for next Thursday.

Maybe they capped attendance on the first day so they would get good reviews from influencers and bloggers.
That, or, more likely, just said it was sold out mid afternoon and also kept attendance low. They accomplished what they set out to do: virtually ally the bloggers were a one and done, and they were each effusive in their praise

Well, maybe I should have waited until after night 2 to buy the tickets (instead of yesterday)! I think we'll have to really prepare to stay as late as possible to try to get the rides we want in.

Does MDE show the ride waits during the party so I could at least look from home in the lead up?

I'm going to get every last min I can get out of my almost 200 dollar tickets lol. I will be there at like 630 ready! But also, this is my 1st time going to an event like this, and its a mom's only trip and we only have 2 full days at disney, then this day. So party day we plan to hit up DS for some shopping, lunch at Raglan Rd, then a monorail resort "tour" ending at MK.

Anyone know how the Uber/lyft situation is after these parties? We are at the DS hilton, so no disney transportation for us unless we go to SSR and walk back.

After the reviews yesterday, I was ready to pull the trigger on Dec 19, one of the most expensive dates. I finally got a chance to talk to DH about it after work and he said go for it. For some reason, I stumbled upon DisneyTouristBlog (DTB), which is who I like to follow for most of my trips and I saw they had posted their review, which gave poor marks for several of the things I was particularly worried about. We are a family of 5, with kids ages 10-3, so all requiring a ticket. But there's no way the 3 year old will still be awake at 12:30 to catch the short waits that people of night 2 were seeing. Seeing the night 2 reviews of longer lines and crowds make me think its not worth the $1300 no matter how badly I would like to see it. TBH, one of my biggest pet peeves that I noticed in pictures before DTB even mentioned it was the fact the castle remained lit up for the 50th instead of the pretty Christmas colors! I thought I saw somewhere else that they would put the holiday colors on the castle on non-party nights, so maybe I'd be better off going on a non-party night and using our deluxe hours privileges for the same effect. Our last day is Wednesday, Dec 22, if they do like they have in the past and run the Christmas parade during the day after the parties end, we could still catch the toy soldiers and hopefully have low crowds during the deluxe event that night. Thinking about going ahead and adding a day ticket to our arrival and maybe departure day for a fraction of the party price. But these decision are so hard to make! Thanks everyone for continuing to post your reviews!

I went last night with my wife and two 8 year olds. It was amazing from the snow on Main Street to the Christmas parade. Someone yesterday said there were no walking characters. There was walking characters the whole parade. Every float was amazing. Only thing missing was villains! We walked on everything except 15-20 for Pan and Seven Dwarves. There were free snack stations everywhere. No wait for Mickey and the princesses. The price was insane to me but so worth it. I strongly recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter