"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a special event planned that night, like a dessert party that gives you parade or fireworks viewing? Does anyone think they will have something like that?

Is the a list of scheduled activities and the map for this year's party? Going on the first night. Trying to plan ahead.

Is there a special event planned that night, like a dessert party that gives you parade or fireworks viewing? Does anyone think they will have something like that?
If Disney can squeeze more dollars from the crowd, they will. I would be very surprised if they didn't offer both.

Is the a list of scheduled activities and the map for this year's party? Going on the first night. Trying to plan ahead.
Please keep an eye on post 1 of this thread will be displayed in pist 1 of this thread. It’s a great place to follow for all party details!

No later than 3pm. There have been years when things get crowded and they let folks in a little early. There have also been years when they allowed Annual Pass holders to enter at 2pm. 3pm in the parking lot, means you've got time to wait for the ferry or take the monorail and hop off for a little shopping. We tend to do a monorail resort dining experience at 1:30pm.

In previous years, AP holders could get in at any time because they held a valid ticket to the park other than the party ticket. These days, they would need to make a park reservation to go earlier than 3, but can still go as early as they choose with a reservation. At least that's my understand and how it worked for us in the past. Unfortunately, I'm the only AP holder now so we'll have to wait until 3 to enter.

Hi,

Do you think the map with official 2022 schedule, character etc... of Mickey not so scary can be available online before the first party august 12?

In previous years, AP holders could get in at any time because they held a valid ticket to the park other than the party ticket. These days, they would need to make a park reservation to go earlier than 3, but can still go as early as they choose with a reservation. At least that's my understand and how it worked for us in the past. Unfortunately, I'm the only AP holder now so we'll have to wait until 3 to enter.
Ack! you're right! I meant DVC members. so embarrassing. :o

Has anyone seen anything on this year's Halloween MagicBand? With only a couple of weeks until the first party left, I am surprised I haven't seen many merchandise announcements yet.

Has anyone seen anything on this year's Halloween MagicBand? With only a couple of weeks until the first party left, I am surprised I haven't seen many merchandise announcements yet.
I haven't seen any Haunted Mansion, NBC, Villain, or Halloween themed Magic Bands or Magic Band+. 😢😢😢

Trying to help my friends plan their party, but they're going to the very first one! I sure hope we get details on special character meet & greets and locations before the first party begins!

I can't imagine there wouldn't be this year. I wonder if the push back of Magicband+ and other procurement delays have pushed announcements back.

In prior years, DVC members were allowed in at 2 pm.

I can't imagine there wouldn't be this year. I wonder if the push back of Magicband+ and other procurement delays have pushed announcements back.
I imagine they may release a standard and MB + Halloween band this year, but I know they are going to push the MB+ hard.

Trying to help my friends plan their party, but they're going to the very first one! I sure hope we get details on special character meet & greets and locations before the first party begins!

I double checked and it looks like the blogs didn't have the 2019 map until the morning of the first party.

Disney has updated hours on the individual activity pages to indicate fireworks at 10:15, parades at 9:15 and 11:15, same as 2019. They have not put a schedule up for the stage show.

Best bet is to learn the 2019 map, keep watching here, and presumably, as soon as the map leaks, people will quickly point out any differences between 2019 and 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter