Official 2023 Halloween Horror Nights 32 (Orlando)

So it sounds like my best bet for entering the queue for Stranger Things is around 415… What time do you suggest to enter the stay and scream holding area line for my pass to be scanned?

Just trying to figure out early dinner plan.
I got in line for Stranger Things around 3:30 ish yesterday and I was able to get through it very quickly when it opened. Some booths were open in the stay and scream area so I got an empanada and a drink from Avenue Eats for the line.

I'm also in line right now to be let into stay and scream and there are a ton of people here already.

I got in line for Stranger Things around 3:30 ish yesterday and I was able to get through it very quickly when it opened. Some booths were open in the stay and scream area so I got an empanada and a drink from Avenue Eats for the line.

I'm also in line right now to be let into stay and scream and there are a ton of people here already.
Thank you and me too! 😃

So many people were screaming and running.
Nothing like the roar of chainsaws in the evening to get the blood flowing:duck:

So it sounds like my best bet for entering the queue for Stranger Things is around 415… What time do you suggest to enter the stay and scream holding area line for my pass to be scanned?

Just trying to figure out early dinner plan.
Behold the wait time for ST last night at 6:35 pm

E959F07A-A746-44E6-8CD5-82A6BEC093F4.jpeg
It dropped to 130 min during the first show & 90 min at approx 11 pm, by time I crossed park had bumped back to 120 min. Consistently, longest house wait times

Chucky only had 25 min at 6:45 pm. Monsters 90 min at 8 pm.

Big improvement on both from last week, more scare-actors and better pacing. Could be it’s taken two weeks for them to settle into their roles

Drinking my standby Voodoo beer. Tastes like Spree candy. Friend had gin based Electric Death and enjoyed it. View attachment 794420
Been wanting to try this one - never see it anywhere local - will have to bite the bullet and pay the exorbitant price for a can at HHN I guess.

Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest will probable be my goto for most of HHN

Okay first night in the fog last night, I drove down from Atlanta, checked in to RPR. Luckily my room was ready so lugged my stuff into the room. Made a 315 pm CowFish reservation. Got into the park just after 4 pm. The NY stay and scream line was around the Transformer building so I went to Central Park got in the Last of Us line.

I have Express w my Rush of Fear, so I used it for Last of Us. Had a severe case of light blindness, could barely see in first part of the house. Then did Monsters since it was next door. I walked over to NY section got a blinky w Surfer Boy Punch - very fruity taste like juice. Walked around Vamp scare zone. Got into the Express for ST. Posted at 90 but it took around 10 minutes for Express. Then did Yeti and Dueling Dragons.

It was dusk my then so I went up to the front to walk through Oddfellow, Zodiac and Jungle on my way to Animal Actor. Got a twisted tater. It has a pretty short line. Cut through Simpsons Food Court to Mib area.

Hit the Freestyle machines for water by restrooms over by the Stadium and then got into Oddfellows express. That’s a long walk to tent. Then did Darkest Deal.

Went over to Chucky posted 130 minutes, the Express took the longest of the houses I did -maybe 20 minutes. Only had 2 houses left. I went up to Today Cafe and grabbed a sandwich. Then hit Excorist and Blood Moon to finish all the houses. It was after 1030. So I got the boat back to RPR.

Didn’t see the Meagan horde nor did I go back into Diagon Alley to see Death Eaters.

Had a severe case of light blindness, could barely see in first part of the house
Yeah this is a big problem when you do stay and scream.
People recommend covering one eye when you are in line - also not using your express pass during the stay and scream times that early and coming back again later when its dark.
That’s a long walk to tent.
Yeah - those long walks are a killer - is that the one where the express pass merges in way too early so you have the long line of everyone merged?

Keisha… I do declare you have joined the night owl’s association
welcome to my life style
🤪
I’m resigning lol
Yes we were so glad we used stay and scream for that house. We were able to get that house and 2 other houses in before sitting down for dinner by 7pm.
Last night?

Way I look at it, been there-done that. Hate the rush of the pens. Glad they started to close them due to occupancy.

After doing just one pen a trip, it’s a leisurely evening for me. would rather be dining in citiwalk at 5 pm & stroll over to hotel guest line.

No wrong way

After doing just one pen a trip, it’s a leisurely evening for me. would rather be dining in citiwalk at 5 pm & stroll over to hotel guest line.
Yeah - its a madhouse - Ill probably do it once then use the hotel entrance for the rest of my nights.

If I spring for express then I probably show up a bit later and hang in citywalk a bit longer.
Dont see the point in dealing with all that if I have multiple nights with express when I can have free chips and salsa and a well made margaritas at the bar in antojitos (I assume you still get free chips & salsa)

Yeah - those long walks are a killer - is that the one where the express pass merges in way too early so you have the long line of everyone merged?
No but you still have to walk from the other side of Mib back behind Mib back to the tent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter