"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps their site waits til someone gets as far as a sold out message from Disney before marking it themselves.
Perhaps! Though does seem a bit strange to do it that way.

Anyway, apologies about this, I was just going off what I saw when I was looking for tickets with Klook!

Am not hopeful about the ticket attempt with KKday but will see what happens...

Maybe a silly question, but does anyone know/or seen reports of which of the trick or treat locations contain multiple trick or treating stops? For example I saw in one of the vlogs that the Tron trick or treating trail actually has 3 candy stations, and I believe I saw 2 at Monsters Inc laugh floor, one on the way in and one on the way out.
Just thinking it would be handy to know if we need to only pick a few if we're running short on time!
I know Tron had 3 spots on the first night. I remember from last year Monsters Inc, and Philharmagic had 2 spots.

Did they let people in at 4:00 today? We got to MK at 445 and the gates outside were crazy. Since we had ph tickets for this day they sent us to regular entry. But I think they were not letting people with only party tickets in. That’s what it looked like.

Did they let people in at 4:00 today? We got to MK at 445 and the gates outside were crazy. Since we had ph tickets for this day they sent us to regular entry. But I think they were not letting people with only party tickets in. That’s what it looked like.

They always let people in at 4:00. Maybe the lines were just very backed up for some reason.

To see Clarabelle well you will need to be on the side of the road where the parade approaches from your left and passes to your right.

@scrappinginontario we usually stand in front of Pecos Bill - does this mean we should stand on the other side of the street?

I happened to catch a video clip of this year's parade float that features Clarabelle, Minnie, and Daisy. They are atop the float and rotated positions clockwise as it passed by. So, it seems it will be a crap shoot on who is on which side. Hopefully, they will make timely rotations. Mickey and Donald are also on the float and stationary at the front corners. I hope this helps!

The video was on TikTok by user Disneyforfoodies in her MNSSHP vid, currently the newest on her page.

They always let people in at 4:00. Maybe the lines were just very backed up for some reason.
Yes

I am asking for confirmation from someone there. At 445 the lines were not moving

At 415 my son said he was at a standstill so he left the party entrance line and went to regular ph guest line.

Yes

I am asking for confirmation from someone there. At 445 the lines were not moving

At 415 my son said he was at a standstill so he left the party entrance line and went to regular ph guest line.
I looked on Twitter and people were saying it took them 20-25 minutes from getting off the monorail to make it through the party line. The posts were made around 4:30/4:45. The pics looked overwhelming!

Well. I’m at party now and the crowd is much bigger than any I’ve seen since we’ve been here

I was hoping the idea of smaller crowds was real this year. No. It’s overwhelming.

We did get tron. Group 149. Once group was called around 705, there wasn’t much of a wait

This candy line at COP starts at Cop, goes back to bathrooms at space, then back to Cop

Well. I’m at party now and the crowd is much bigger than any I’ve seen since we’ve been here

I was hoping the idea of smaller crowds was real this year. No. It’s overwhelming.
We were miserable, hot and overwhelmed by MNSSHP crowds last year until after the day crowds left (we went Labor Day weekend). We did Philharmagic and Monsters Inc Laugh Floor inside with no wait and A/C - skipped the crowds and hot, outdoor lines. Best thing we did was book a dinner reservation inside at 5:45 p.m. - cool, indoor break away from the insane crowds and without having to fight quick service lines/find a seat in the heat. When we got out right about 7 p.m., it had cooled way off and the crowds were easily manageable. And we had an amazing time at the Party. Wishing I could go again this year... though maybe late Oct. instead of early Sept.

We were miserable, hot and overwhelmed by MNSSHP crowds last year until after the day crowds left (we went Labor Day weekend). We did Philharmagic and Monsters Inc Laugh Floor inside with no wait and A/C - skipped the crowds and hot, outdoor lines. Best thing we did was book a dinner reservation inside at 5:45 p.m. - cool, indoor break away from the insane crowds and without having to fight quick service lines/find a seat in the heat. When we got out right about 7 p.m., it had cooled way off and the crowds were easily manageable. And we had an amazing time at the Party. Wishing I could go again this year... though maybe late Oct. instead of early Sept.
That’s what I was hoping for

That’s not what this is like

I‘m also going on 9/4 and I just saw that night is sold out...I’ve gone last several years on Labor Day night and it has seemed less crowded than other party nights...but considering it’s already sold out I’ve got my fingers 🤞that it won’t be crazy. I’ve also got reservation for dessert party that night that I’m considering canceling. MNSSHP definitely become more popular.
We usually go at this time or late August! I hope it isn’t too crowded! We always watch the 2nd parade, it is usually less crowded! I remember years ago how low the crowds were. We loved it! It is still fun just enjoying it with way more people!

Is the parade music a continuous loop of boo to you with no other music? In the past I thought different segments of the parade had some different music. Like it’s good to bad? And the pirates singing?

Is the parade music a continuous loop of boo to you with no other music? In the past I thought different segments of the parade had some different music. Like it’s good to bad? And the pirates singing?
It changes

Is Columbia Harbor House open during the party for food or just trick or treating? If it closes before the party, what time? In 2018 it wasn’t open for dinner, which is why I’m checking. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter