**Official AP rate thread!**

Misti

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

I thought it might be nice to have one consolidated thread dedicated to AP rates. Here are the rates I found today for the first week in February:

AKL Concierge: $277.64/nt, tax included
YC Concierge Water View: $333.39/nt, tax included

This is about a 37% savings on the YC room and a 42% discount at the AKL. :)

WL woods view room 139.43 (this includes tax ...so about 126 w/o tax). I also saw someone report 156.00 for WL courtyard (i assume before tax).

All Star Sports-preferred rooms $67.20 ($60.00). Only Music and Sports preferred were available for end of Jan, beg of Feb when I called after 9AM.

Spoisal--

Were you able to make reservations for the WL with the AP rates? I called this morning right at 7:00am and they said that no WL rooms were available at AP rates. They did quote me a VWL studio at $189/night or something like that, but they said that no standard, woods, or courtyard rooms were available.
Just curious how you got the rate.

yes, my woods view room is at an AP rate. Perhaps it has to do with your travel dates? My dates are 1/25 to 2/1. I wanted standard, but was told that there weren't any standard AP rates for my time period.

I have Poly GV concierge for $239 per night ($266.49 with tax) for 2/12 - 2/18.

Got courtyard view room at WL for $156.10 per night which includes tax. This was AP rate. Dates 1/2 to 1/9 and 2/1 to 2/8.

Originally posted by PolyGirl
I am staying at the Boardwalk Inn for one night and I received an AP rate of $244/night (including tax) for a water view room on January 19. The standard room was $209 total.

Hope this helps!!!!

:bounce:

Originally posted by Desnik
Hi! Just got off the phone with CRO and I was able to find out the following rates. YC standard view $188 per night, YC concierge $333 per night, GF garden view $222 per night, GF lodge concierge $295 per night, and GF Main Bldg. concierge $434 per night. All rates include tax and are for the week of Jan.26-Feb.2 and are AP rates. We booked the GF garden view for a total of $1553.00. We are so happy!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by wdwnut61
I called about 7:15 this am and was able to get the Poly Conceirge LV for $289.00 a night/ 322.24 including tax.

Originally posted by BAST
This morning, I reserved for January 21 through 31: (1) Boardwalk water view for 5 nights at $244.20 a night; and (2) Ploy lagoon view for five nights at $255.40 a night (total $2498).

This is about 40% off the rack rates

Originally posted by addicted_to_WDW
$88 per night including tax at CBR. That's actually slightly better than I did with the AP rate last January.

Originally posted by adams66
I am SO excited!! I just got YC waterview AP rate for 233/nite with tax and I bit the bullet and switched my CSR to the POLY for 4 nites at 199.59/nite with tax!!

This morning @9:30(EST) I got AP rates for:
WL standard view - 127.17 (114) 1/14-1/17/03
Poly GV - 199.67 (179) 1/17-1/20/03
There were no AP rates left for the Poly GV Concierge for that time period.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter