**Official AP rate thread!**

Feb 4-9

AKL standart 2 nights $243.00 including tax
AKL conceirge 3 nights $832.92 including tax

I can't wait.

Renee

CS King bed for $99/night, tax included.

Can anyone tell me why the king rooms are $10 more? I don't remember that in the past.

to the person who couldnt get WL for AP rates, I called this morning and got the same thing, but then called back and juggled my dates by pushing back 1 day. I got AKL 3 nights savannah for 159 plus tx and WL 5 nights Woods for 139 including tax on Feb 8-16

Hope this helps!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Originally posted by Praise2Him
CS King bed for $99/night, tax included.

Can anyone tell me why the king rooms are $10 more? I don't remember that in the past.

Hi,

We book CSR for the $79 a night rate plus tax for a standard room. The moderates always have charged more for a King Bed room. Not sure why but it has been that way for awhile.

I called at 9am today could have had $49 + tax at ASMu from
2/1 - 2/8 decided to book preferred view instead same dates for $60 nite (w/tax $67.20 per nite)
really excited about that one

can't wait - crossing fingers nothing goes wrong financially so we can make it this time.

My first atempt at 7:20am this morning was unsuccessful. I was told the AP rates would not be available until tomorrow. I called an hour later and happy days I got Poly GV Concierge forr 266.49 including tax. We will be there 1/19/03-1/26/03.

I got PO-R for $79 + tax for 1/4-11...first call was unsuccessful, being told they weren't out, and wouldn't be out for some time. She wouldn't even check her computer. Next call at 8 am proved successful.

I got Sports preferred view for $67/night tax included for 1/1 through 1/5. Standard was not available. Yippee!! We're going back to WDW!!

I just wanted to share my experience with CRO.....we all hear about the bad experiences others have had. Well I want to tell everyone about the positive experience I just had.

I called on Friday night and spoke to Arnina to book AS. I asked her if the AP rates were going to be released on Monday and she said yes. I went ahead and booked Music just to make sure I had a room in case there were no discounts for my dates. I thanked her and said I would call back on Monday to see if I could get the AP rates. She then told me not to call on Monday and said she was writing down all my information including my work number so SHE COULD CALL ME back to see if she could get me the discount for my dates. Well guess what....This morning she called me as soon she got in and I was able to get my dates!! I've never had a CM offer this service before!!

Arnina (pronounced Orena....n is silent) was really great to work with and very helpful. She also told me that she would keep checking for my dates of 12/29 for AS and will call if she can get them. Now that's really going above and beyond the call of duty and is really great customer service!!

I know we're only staying at a value resort and it's not like we're staying deluxe and saving hundreds of dollars, but I really appreciate it when you get a good CM like Arnina. I want to write a letter to Guest Services to let them know what a great CM she is. Does anyone have an email address for them?

TIA

9:50pm EST; Just booked Poly GV C. 1/17 - 1/21/03 for $1066.00 . I saved almost $400 from my original AAA rate, PLUS upgraded to Conceirge.

I took advice from one of you & booked at AP rate & will wait for "general use" codes to come out. I'm covered if they don't & I'll just buy my AP ticket before the end of the year (Someone here also mentioned a CM told them AP tickets might go up a lot at beginning of year.). But since I already have my Park Hopper + tickets, I hope I won't have to buy an AP.

I can't wait until my DDs find out Christmas morning where they are going!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc

I agree with seeWDW ...
I wanted to lock in the AP rate for CBR and wait for the regular codes. The CM mentioned they will probably raise the AP price at the beginning of the year. I actually want the park hopper instead of the AP, since it has the plus features. What happens if there is a hot streak of weather in Feb? ;-p
I will want to use the water parks! The regular AP doesn't have that option!

Annette

Misti

Are they offering GF Lagoon view AP discount this year? I was wondering what I am missing since I bought DVC.

Misti

Are they offering GF Lagoon view AP discount this year? I was wondering what I am missing since I bought DVC.

Misti

Hi Minybear,

Yes, they area. Lagoon View was around $267/night tax included and Garden View around $222/night tax included.

:)

Misti

errrr.gif

One of these days I will get there.

I really want to stay at the VWL in a 1 bedroom the end of Jan. I called and made the reservation a little bit ago. The price was $847 for 2 nights. (which I will probably cancel as soon as DH gets home) After reading this thread, I called back to see what the AP rate would be. I was told $555. I am sooo depressed! The difference would only be $83 with the room and buying the AP, but I don't know how much use I would get out of it. Plus, right now, money is tight until after Xmas. I really need a room that I can put a deposit on and pay the balance when we get there. Buying the AP now (rumorred price increase at the end of the year) would put us over budget. I've looked into renting points, but the balance due would put us at Xmas and that isn't any good either. Sorry to sound like a sob story, that isn't my intention. I, and everyone that doesn't have an AP, really need those room codes to come out! LOL ;) Even if it just comes close to the AP rate, that would help a lot.

So anyway, you can get a 1 bedroom at the VWL for 262.50 a night.

idontknow-- Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you actually have to BUY the AP until you get there.

That is a great rate for a WLV 1 bedroom.

Dan, thanks for the address. I am going to send a letter. Now I need to decide where we are going to stay from 12/30 thru 12/31. This is our budget trip, so I can't see paying $215/night for a moderate resort. I really don't want to stay offsite, but all the values are booked up. So we have to find something decent but reasonable close by.

Jen, You're correct. You don't have to have the AP until check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter