***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Hoping for first, then dinner afterwards
You have to eat before the show. You get the CP tickets with your bill.

Sorry, I read after I posted this that you were doing a CP breakfast package and just a normal dinner aster the show.

Last edited:
anxioulsy waiting! Not sure my 1 year is going to let us sit through this though - fingers crossed! do you pick which showtime you want, it has nothing to do with which meal you book right?

We went last year for the first time. Now it is a must do for us. Hoping they release soon. Making our ADR's on Friday:yay:

Ale & Compass was not an option last year. I had b/fast there last Dec. Frankly, it wasn't very good. Service was fine, food not so much.
Ale & Compass did have the CP packages for breakfast. I had a friend who did that for the Kurt Russel CP, but they also weren't too impressed.

When they open these type of events for booking, is it done first thing in the morning or does it just show up anytime during the day?

Ale & Compass did have the CP packages for breakfast. I had a friend who did that for the Kurt Russel CP, but they also weren't too impressed.
That's a bummer! We have Ale & Compass breakfast booked for our last day, because I wanted to do something fun before heading out (DH doesn't have an AP so no parks on our last day).

I believe they were released on Jun 30th last year, so sitting here patiently waiting at the moment...
I wonder if Disney will hold of a little bit on announcing narrators/packages so as not to steal toy story’s thunder.

I wonder if Disney will hold of a little bit on announcing narrators/packages so as not to steal toy story’s thunder.

I was wondering the same thing, just to spread out the news announcements.

Me either. June 30TH was a Friday, so if this year follows suit two more days. I have a feeing it is not going to follow suit.
I, too, hope it will be Friday. I do think that’s more likely than a Saturday announcement, since it will blow up the call center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter