***Official December 2017 thread!

I'm super anxious too!! I don't get to make them until wed :( I have never had problems getting Ohana at 180 days for a party of 4 in the last, but 7? Blech.

Someone going before me want to book Ohana dinner for 7 for me on 12/12?!! :rolleyes1:laughing:
You can book for other people? someone else will now be waking up at 630 Sunday with me in that case

Ok no one seems to be getting Ohana for December - I randomly spot checked dinner for 2 in August, Sept and November, and not a spot available. I know when I booked Ohana 2 years ago we did it maybe 2 months before the trip.... I am so anxious for Sunday morning now.
I put Ohana into two reservation finders. Hopefully something will pop up in the coming months!

Our trip is supposed to be a budget trip however I didn't want to risk not getting dining if I make more $ so I've booked quite a bit! I didn't get anything hard to get besides Be Our Guest before park open! Are we allowed to post on this board if we're cancelling a reservation to let others know?!

I was up bright and early to book my first set of ADRs and while I was able to book everything I wanted I ran into some trouble while trying to book a restaurant on my check out/check in day of my split stay. I called and was able to book it over the phone without waiting too long. Now we wait till Sunday when the real fun starts and I have two BOG AND 1900 PF to book!

Because we are not on the onsite reservation yet, I was not able to do ADRs. Ohanas is not available while we are there. No big deal. It was a QS trip anyway. If we get a chance at an upgrade to a 1BR at OKW, then we will do a grocery run. Breakfast and dinners will be at the resort if we can get the upgrade. I am definitely not counting on it.

You can book for other people? someone else will now be waking up at 630 Sunday with me in that case

Not really, but someone could book and try to coordinate a drop. Like they do on the cancelled threads! I hope you don't have trouble getting your 'Ohana for 2!

Funny story of the day. During the mad dash for ADRs I booked Sanaa for today at 8PM. Obviously it wouldn't let me cancel online but since I was calling to resolve my Boma ADR I knew I could cancel it over the phone and wouldn't be charged for being a no-show. When I explained the situation to the cast member, she actually laughed and asked if I didn't have a private jet so I could make it in time to the reservation. Sadly, I don't own one so she did cancel the reservation and I won't be going to Sanaa TODAY!

Funny story of the day. During the mad dash for ADRs I booked Sanaa for today at 8PM. Obviously it wouldn't let me cancel online but since I was calling to resolve my Boma ADR I knew I could cancel it over the phone and wouldn't be charged for being a no-show. When I explained the situation to the cast member, she actually laughed and asked if I didn't have a private jet so I could make it in time to the reservation. Sadly, I don't own one so she did cancel the reservation and I won't be going to Sanaa TODAY!

I did the same thing and didn't notice until I was checking all of my reservations hours later so it was after the reservation time. The lady on the phone was really nice and said it happens sometimes.

I did the same thing last fall! The CM laughed and said if I was sure I couldn't make it he would waive the cancellation fee. Then said it happens more than you might think haha

I put Ohana into two reservation finders. Hopefully something will pop up in the coming months!
have you ever done that before? i did the same ahead of even making mine (ADRs are sunday for me) but i have never tried using that before so not sure how good it works.

Ive used the TP One for several trips and always ended up getting what I wanted...eventually. But yes you gotta be quick! AND make sure you refresh the search each time you get an alert that doesn't pan out for you.

Hi. I want to be added. I am going to wdw 12/4-12/8. We are staying at the BLT-theme park view. We had a problem booking our ADR's on Wed also the computer system was down. Had to do it by phone. Didn't get BOG. Did book Hoop Dee Doo my DH loves this show, Chef's de France, California Grill, and the Boathouse. We have the deluxe dining plan. I would like the CP so I guess I'll keep an eye out for posts about when it is available.

good morning, will be there Dec 5-15th ( need to change my scroll as we cancelled cruise)- DD is going back for DCP the beginning of August so, I'm hoping she at least gets the 9-15th off

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter