OFFICIAL(ish) CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING PACKAGES INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to dining. Search for your day & time and filter for Epcot. The CP packages come up showing availability at each CP restaurant.

Thank you, thank you, thank you AmandaJ0831! Got NPH on 12/5 with dinner at Trattoria Al Forno.
That's what I am doing but getting message: We were unable to check for available tables at this time.A problem occurred while looking for availability. Please try again later.

Go to dining. Search for your day & time and filter for Epcot. The CP packages come up showing availability at each CP restaurant.

Thank you, thank you, thank you AmandaJ0831! Got NPH on 12/5 with dinner at Trattoria Al Forno.

Thank you for clarifying! This worked for me.

Looks like no available times at several already. Seems a little hard to believe but I guess possible

Thank you so much!!! I would have never figured this out!!! Genius! That’s so nuts though, Disney IT!! Ugh! Got out Biergarten with an 8:15 show just like I wanted! Pat Sajak woohoo!

From the website. Make dining reservation. Search date, time, & Park. Result should come up like the attached.

Attachments

• 8C0C3F3A-4D9C-4D4E-A2A9-267529062920.png
    8C0C3F3A-4D9C-4D4E-A2A9-267529062920.png
    202 KB · Views: 31
I got the show time I wanted but not the meal time. Restaurant is ok. I'm going to call. I want the last show but eat early it always gave me the first show when I selected lunch . I want the last show for my child singing so that is my priority but still going to see if I can get an earlier meal time.

Okay, this worked! Thanks for the advice - was able to get the Garden Grill Breakfast on 12/3. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter