OFFICIAL(ish) CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL DINING PACKAGES INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tink1987 - I had problems too, you have to follow the directions exactly - Epcot/date/time/party size to get it to come up.

I got it!! Thank you so so much.

I was panicking and not following it properly. Cannot thank you enough.

For anyone still struggling and can’t go back through the posts, go to dining. Search for the time and date you want and then filter to Epcot. The times come up for each restaurant left available.

Thank you again! :grouphug:

Thanks for the tips but still not working for me. Worried we are going to miss out at NPH. Getting really frustrated. It’s reasons like this we much prefer DL!
Go to the Epcot Dining page and search for your times. Don’t go to the CP page as you will get error messages

Was able to get our reservation thanks for the tip. Just searching was giving me an error.

Question. We are on dining plan so I used that to reserve the reservation since it gave that option. On the day of can we change it and pay out of pocket? I don't want to use 4 TS for that meal.
We made the same decision. I am sure that they will take your money rather than the dining credits.

Was able to get our reservation thanks for the tip. Just searching was giving me an error.

Question. We are on dining plan so I used that to reserve the reservation since it gave that option. On the day of can we change it and pay out of pocket? I don't want to use 4 TS for that meal.
You should be able to pay OOP at the time of dining. 2 yrs ago we reserved CP using DDP TS credit. When it came time for our CP dinner, we only had 1 TS credit left. So we paid the balance OOP. Don’t know if the system is different now that you have to prepay full amount when reserving OOP.

I followed the instructions given above and got the restaurant and time needed, but it gave me a CP time of 5pm. I wanted the 6:45 show. I did a new search and got the same restaurant and time, but with the 6:45 show. I also called Disney, and was told the wait time is over 2 hours.

Did anyone else booking with the dining package have their cc charged? I selected Disney Dining Plan Guarantee, but my card was still charged $600+ this morning. Did this happen to anyone else?

I am about to cancel Napoli for a 1:00 reservation with a 5:00 show time on November 29 in case anyone wants to see if they can get it.

I am sure my credit card is going crazy because in the last hour I made and cancelled about 4 different reservations to get the time I want. Now to decide I can eat at Napoli at 4 with the 6:45 show or eat at 2:30 at Garden Grill with the 8:15 show. My son is singing in both. Just thought I would save the concert for the end of day. Makes no sense that the earlier time has the later show. Not sure how show times are decided. The CM said each restaurant is allotted so many for each show so a lot of Garden Grill people probably went with the breakfast and got earlier show times. Anyway, I may still search more later today. I will cancel one of those later today as to not hold someone up that wants it.

Last edited:
After trying for an hour through the broken CP link I missed getting the reservation I needed. Will I need to just keep calling each day to see if people have cancelled like with a regular dining reservation. Anybody have experience with that working?

First post here after “stalking” the site for a number of years. Thanks for all the helpful info :flower1:

Was on hold exactly one hour, was able to change show time from 6:45 PM to 5:00 PM on December 10th, Garden Grill.

After trying for an hour through the broken CP link I missed getting the reservation I needed. Will I need to just keep calling each day to see if people have cancelled like with a regular dining reservation. Anybody have experience with that working?

First post here after “stalking” the site for a number of years. Thanks for all the helpful info :flower1:
Welcome to the Dis!
:welcome:

Yes, you can continue to call and/or check the website. I would call later in the afternoon today to just to check if additional times have been downloaded into their system. It should be easier to call in later in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter