***Official June 2018***

We arrive June 15th...Bay Lake.....then we move to Boardwalk June18th...then Beach Club on June 20th. Crazy last minute DVC arrangements. Nervous about moving hotels.

Moving hotels is super easy; we do it all the time. I like split stays because it’s like two trips in one. We have a POR/YC split stay starting on June 18th and cannot wait! Enjoy!

I was thrilled to snag 2 sets of FoP and 2 sets of 7DMT FP for next week yesterday! DS17 said it was because he was sitting beside me and helping me look. Ha! We leave on Thursday, and I haven't started packing at all. We are driving though, so we can throw it all in totes and put it in the van with no problem.

I was thrilled to snag 2 sets of FoP and 2 sets of 7DMT FP for next week yesterday! DS17 said it was because he was sitting beside me and helping me look. Ha! We leave on Thursday, and I haven't started packing at all. We are driving though, so we can throw it all in totes and put it in the van with no problem.
I read they released a bunch more yesterday. Not sure why.

On our way! Hoping to make it to Macon Georgia tonight. And I forgot to call about golf cart (staying at Fort Wilderness). Thankfully found a company with carts left and even better- he has a rental ending tomorrow so we are just picking it up at the Fort. Since it's offsite rental company we'd other wise have to meet him and haul it in our selves. Called this am and paid room with gift card I'd been adding to for past several months. Feel like I can relax and it's actually vacation time now lol!

@Roxyfire Poly studios sound nice!

On our way! Hoping to make it to Macon Georgia tonight. And I forgot to call about golf cart (staying at Fort Wilderness). Thankfully found a company with carts left and even better- he has a rental ending tomorrow so we are just picking it up at the Fort. Since it's offsite rental company we'd other wise have to meet him and haul it in our selves. Called this am and paid room with gift card I'd been adding to for past several months. Feel like I can relax and it's actually vacation time now lol!

@Roxyfire Poly studios sound nice!
Safe travels. We leave Friday for an overnight stay at Point South KOA and arrive at the Fort on Saturday.

You won’t be too far south of us then as we live in the Atlanta suburbs. We are heading out tomorrow around 6-7am. And yes I need to head to bed....

What is the problem with the thermostats and what is this override you speak of?

A lot of refurbished and new rooms have more energy efficient thermostats. They use a sensor to tell when the room is empty or not. It also doesn't go lower than 68. To override this, you need to just basically hit a series of buttons in order to change the mode. Not all the rooms have these but more and more are getting them as they get upgraded. A quick google search will tell you how to override if you find your room isn't cooling down fast enough.

I have a mix of emotions at the moment. On one hand, we leave in two days and I'm sad the countdown will be ending, because that is one of my favorite parts. On the other hand, we are leaving in two days and I'm ecstatic!!!! I'm having more mood swings than my pregnant wife! :D

And we're off! Can't believe the day is finally here. We are getting to visit all four parks and have a rest day in the middle to chill by the pool. Longest vacation in so long. I am excited to eat in some new places like BOG and Tusker House. We have dinner at French restaurant reserved to reward my daughter for highest GPA in French 4. I can't wait to hug Mickey and Chewy and eat my first Dole Whip. Safe travels and tons of magic for all my fellow June travelers! I may not know you but it makes me happy whenever others are truly happy.

Attachments

• IMG_7391.JPG
    IMG_7391.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 11
I have a mix of emotions at the moment. On one hand, we leave in two days and I'm sad the countdown will be ending, because that is one of my favorite parts. On the other hand, we are leaving in two days and I'm ecstatic!!!! I'm having more mood swings than my pregnant wife! :D
I know how you feel. I really enjoy the planning and anticipation. So I too had a bit of a sad spell and being sick all last week didn't help. But now is the time to embarrass the moment, the here and now. Have an amazing trip and congrats on the coming bundle of joy!

And we're off! Can't believe the day is finally here. We are getting to visit all four parks and have a rest day in the middle to chill by the pool. Longest vacation in so long. I am excited to eat in some new places like BOG and Tusker House. We have dinner at French restaurant reserved to reward my daughter for highest GPA in French 4. I can't wait to hug Mickey and Chewy and eat my first Dole Whip. Safe travels and tons of magic for all my fellow June travelers! I may not know you but it makes me happy whenever others are truly happy.

Beautiful family! Love your post
Travel safe and Have wonderful trip!

I know how you feel. I really enjoy the planning and anticipation. So I too had a bit of a sad spell and being sick all last week didn't help. But now is the time to embarrass the moment, the here and now. Have an amazing trip and congrats on the coming bundle of joy!
You won’t be too far south of us then as we live in the Atlanta suburbs. We are heading out tomorrow around 6-7am. And yes I need to head to bed....

You guys will be likely be ahead of us as we started from around Forsyth at 9 am. Honk and wave if you see us- dark red CRV with Missouri plates that read FUNDRSR and annual passholder magnet on back

11 Days to go! I’m starting to get nervous about the heat... Can those of you who have been in June please reassure me? I’ve been in early Sept (the week of Labor Day) and I remember it being pretty darn toasty, but still manageable with breaks and time in the pool. Will mid-June be similar? I’m not averse to sweating, and I’ve got my wicking clothing all ready to go. I won’t be winning any prizes for being best-dressed, but it’ll be functional!

11 Days to go! I’m starting to get nervous about the heat... Can those of you who have been in June please reassure me? I’ve been in early Sept (the week of Labor Day) and I remember it being pretty darn toasty, but still manageable with breaks and time in the pool. Will mid-June be similar? I’m not averse to sweating, and I’ve got my wicking clothing all ready to go. I won’t be winning any prizes for being best-dressed, but it’ll be functional!
The weather shouldn't be worse than it was in September, if that helps. ;) We are leaving in eight days and we are expecting it to be hot and humid with occasional periods of rain - in other words - normal for Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter