***Official June 2019***

What food/snacks are you looking forward to on your trip??

Some of mine:

Fruit/Nutella waffle in MK

Citrus swirl (better than dole whip...FIGHT ME)

Spicy chicken waffle MK

Mickey Ice creams bars (obviously)

Liberty tree thanksgiving food

Lobster roll - MK

+ more

Also that lemon slushy thing (name?) at Universal

Thought I had already posted but couldn't find it: I am now a mere 17 days out... going solo and will be staying at POP 6.8 - 14!

I have some fun extras planned this trip:
DestiNations Tour, which has been on my list for a while: Villain's After Hours on the 13th, where I'll be bounding as Queen of Hearts: Hoop De Do for my birthday celebration - I may even wear a Happy Birthday pin.

Will also be able to check out some of the lounges this trip, I've wanted to do Nomad for several trips but it just hasn't fit in.

Thought I had already posted but couldn't find it: I am now a mere 17 days out... going solo and will be staying at POP 6.8 - 14!

DestiNations Tour, which has been on my list for a while: Villain's After Hours on the 13th, where I'll be bounding as Queen of Hearts: Hoop De Do for my birthday celebration - I may even wear a Happy Birthday pin.

Will also be able to check out some of the lounges this trip, I've wanted to do Nomad for several trips but it just hasn't fit in.
Solo trips are the BOMB!!! Nomad Lounge is also perfect for the solo traveler; the CMs will chat with you if you feel like chatting, leave you alone if that's what you prefer, and you cannot beat their drink menu.

WEAR THAT BUTTON!!! :bday:

What food/snacks are you looking forward to on your trip??

Some of mine:

Fruit/Nutella waffle in MK

Citrus swirl (better than dole whip...FIGHT ME)

Spicy chicken waffle MK

Mickey Ice creams bars (obviously)

Liberty tree thanksgiving food

Lobster roll - MK

+ more

Also that lemon slushy thing (name?) at Universal

Def need that chicken and waffle sandwich at sleepy hollow and the hei hei cone. The spring roll cart and the new giant mickey doughnut will be searched out as well. Not sure if aunt pollys is open but id love to try that too. Going to be trying flame tree bbq for the first time too so pumped for that. Love the raspberry tart and grilled cheese at woody's lunchbox. Le Halles in epcot. And last but certainly not least our Cali Grill brunch. Geez I sound like a fatty.

Last edited:
Def need that chicken and waffle sandwich at sleepy hollow and the hei hei cone. The spring roll cart and the new giant mickey doughnut will be searched out as well. Not sure if aunt pollys is open but id love to try that too. Going to be trying flame tree bbq for the first time too so pumped for that. Love the raspberry tart and grilled cheese at woody's lunchbox. Le Halles in epcot. And last but certainly not least our Cali Grill brunch. Geez I sound like a fatty.
I don’t trust people that don’t sound like a fatty when talking about DW food

Our trips overlap and I'll be there solo for the majority of mine too. Was supposed to be a couples trip, but our sitters cancelled at the last minute. My friend is joining me later on and we're also going to the villains event on the 13th.

Lounges are great on a solo trip - have you done a solo visit before? This will be my second one...I wasn't sure how I'd like it, but ended up actually relaxing and sleeping through the night. It was glorious, LOL!!

So I was lucky enough to get some of those upgraded magicbands ordered the other day (Our AP bands I had totally forgotten about) and the shipping confirmation says they're expected to arrive on Saturday. Just in the nick of time. Of course, a lot of folks had problems with their order but I feel kinda lucky/pixie dusted that it turned out to work! I ordered the spaceship earth one and my son ordered darth vader. My friend's husband is gonna be so jelly of that Vader band!

Our trips overlap and I'll be there solo for the majority of mine too. Was supposed to be a couples trip, but our sitters cancelled at the last minute. My friend is joining me later on and we're also going to the villains event on the 13th.

Lounges are great on a solo trip - have you done a solo visit before? This will be my second one...I wasn't sure how I'd like it, but ended up actually relaxing and sleeping through the night. It was glorious, LOL!!

I go solo more often than I go with others... I enjoy both, but being able to get into your own flow and do, or not do, whatever you want is heavenly.

Anyone else checking the 14 day forecast on the Weather Channel? Not for the rain predictions (which LITERALLY change several times a day), but for the TEMPS. Folks, grab your cooling towels and your water bottles because it is going to be hot as you-know-what!!! :crazy2:
Yes! We have been spoiled the last two June trips. I’m dreading temps in the 90’s!

Don't think I've ever been anywhere that temp. It's about 63f here today and we're walking around in tshirts. Thinking were great.

I've updated my esta and finally did the API on our flights. Have 5 more days of work left, unfortunately all king days

The Magical Express envelope was in the mailbox today! Love seeing bus driver Mickey's cute face on that envelope!

Next up: Magic Bands!

We're a month away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter