***Official June 2022 Thread***

We got all the ADRs we wanted at all the times we wanted - but we knew most of them would be easy because we weren't going for anything too difficult, other than Oga's. In our first trip plan for 2020, we had the dining plan and had a bunch of TS booked, but this time around the group generally decided that we only had a few "must-do" TS. Some of the places we previously wanted to try aren't open now, so that also shortened our list. As the only person who has eaten at Coral Reef I got outvoted on that one and we have that as our lunch one day. The others want to eat there for the atmosphere, despite my cautions about there being better food options elsewhere. Skipper Canteen was high on everyone's list, so we picked that up for another lunch, and then we decided to stick with Tusker House for lunch despite the current family-style service. The general plan is to hit rope drop at each of the parks one morning, have a late lunch there, then head back to CBR for pool/rest time during the afternoons. Evenings we'll hop to a different park to have dinner and wander as we wish, with a focus on Epcot.
I think everyone has narrowed down their "must do" attractions now. We put together a spreadsheet with all the attractions at WDW and which ones overlapped at DLR and then had everyone rank them from 1-5 with 1 as "must do" and 5 as "can skip it". The teens are still waffling a little, but we remind them that it's pretty easy for us to head to DLR but way more challenging to get to WDW so we need to stay focused on the things that are different! They love ROR and MFSR, but we can hop down to DLR sometime to do that. Oga's was closed when we were all at DLR together so they insisted on going there and we finally agreed to that as a compromise. I have a feeling we'll still end up on MFSR at least once, and I wouldn't be surprised if we wound up on ROR as well!
That’s great! Glad you were able to check everything off your list.

Today was reservation day for me, I got everything I wanted, at the times I wanted. I got a party of 7 booked together at Jungle Canteen, and party of 5 for sci-fi, Olga’s, and Topolinos. I hope the same luck for all of you! Just a word of caution though, my reservations never opened up on my laptop or my mobile browser. I had to do it all through the app. Now on to the hunt for solid color magic bands.

Today was reservation day for me, I got everything I wanted, at the times I wanted. I got a party of 7 booked together at Jungle Canteen, and party of 5 for sci-fi, Olga’s, and Topolinos. I hope the same luck for all of you! Just a word of caution though, my reservations never opened up on my laptop or my mobile browser. I had to do it all through the app. Now on to the hunt for solid color magic bands.

That's great! Did you find most success with those near the end of your trip, or was there decent availability all week?

That's great! Did you find most success with those near the end of your trip, or was there decent availability all week?
I started with my Hollywood studios day at 60+5 (The most important to the kids). Then Topolinos (most important to me) at 60+6. Then I worked my way forward. So the last one I booked was my 60+1 which was the party of 7. For the ones most important to me, I looked for a time around the time I wanted. Like Topolinos didn’t have anything for 5 so I went on to something else, came back and it popped up.

Last edited:
I started with my Hollywood studios day at 40+5 (The most important to the kids). Then Topolinos (most important to me) at 40+6. Then I worked my way forward. So the last one I booked was my 40+1 which was the party of 7. For the ones most important to me, I looked for a time around the time I wanted. Like Topolinos didn’t have anything for 5 so I went on to something else, came back and it popped up.
That's crazy that they all weren't there at the beginning, but I guess that will add to my adrenaline rush! Did you mean 60+ or are you at 40 days out?

That's great! Glad you got everything you wanted. Tomorrow is our day! Good luck @flipflopmom . I know it's tomorrow for you too. I look forward to comparing reservations. :dumbo:

If you guys are looking for Space 220 lounge I can currently see reservations for 2 on the 22nd and 23rd. I don’t know if that will help you for tomorrow but there are currently some there.

Now that dining is done I'm getting anxious! I need something else to plan lol. It's ex how close we're getting, though. For dining I got Via Napoli, Beaches and Cream, 'Ohana dinner, Topolino's breakfast, Chef Mickey's, 50's Primetime, Biergarten, and Liberty Tree Tavern. It's a 10 day trip. I was planning on eating fewer TS meals than this, but my in-laws are joining us for part of the trip and they said they wanted to do at least one TS/day. That means several of those reservations are for 7, so we're stuck with the times we've got! Fortunately, most of them are very close to the time I wanted. Good luck to all booking dining this week!

Now that dining is done I'm getting anxious! I need something else to plan lol. It's ex how close we're getting, though. For dining I got Via Napoli, Beaches and Cream, 'Ohana dinner, Topolino's breakfast, Chef Mickey's, 50's Primetime, Biergarten, and Liberty Tree Tavern. It's a 10 day trip. I was planning on eating fewer TS meals than this, but my in-laws are joining us for part of the trip and they said they wanted to do at least one TS/day. That means several of those reservations are for 7, so we're stuck with the times we've got! Fortunately, most of them are very close to the time I wanted. Good luck to all booking dining this week!
How hard was the 'Ohana dinner? That is our one must have this trip and I make reservations on Wednesday! There are only 4 of us, but my father-in-law is now joining us for his first ever visit. We want him to experience that, even if we need to eat at off times.

Today I did our first couple days and had trouble with Tusker House breakfast of all things! (We have a split stay at AKL- studio then 1 BR.) Hoping to rearrange and get that another day when the rest of our days open.

It
How hard was the 'Ohana dinner? That is our one must have this trip and I make reservations on Wednesday! There are only 4 of us, but my father-in-law is now joining us for his first ever visit. We want him to experience that, even if we need to eat at off times.

Today I did our first couple days and had trouble with Tusker House breakfast of all things! (We have a split stay at AKL- studio then 1 BR.) Hoping to rearrange and get that another day when the rest of our days open.
It had okay availability, but I was looking for 7 people. I ended up with 6:45, which I think is a decent dinner time. However, it was later in the trip. Still, looking for 4 will be a lot easier. Good luck getting what you want! The hardest for me was actually Beaches and Cream. Ended up having to completely change plans and days to get that one. Had to accept a not-ideal time for Topolino's as well.

Well we've got our reservations in for the first 10 days, we're here for 14 so a couple more to go yet but round 1 is done :rotfl:

So far booked Steakhouse 71 and Jaleo for lunch and Topolinos and Whispering Canyon for breakfast! Hope it went well for everyone else :) We might be underbooked but we want to experience a lot of quick service and this gives me an excuse to come back right?

Well we've got our reservations in for the first 10 days, we're here for 14 so a couple more to go yet but round 1 is done :rotfl:

So far booked Steakhouse 71 and Jaleo for lunch and Topolinos and Whispering Canyon for breakfast! Hope it went well for everyone else :) We might be underbooked but we want to experience a lot of quick service and this gives me an excuse to come back right?
Glad you had a successful morning! We managed to get everything we wanted too. Our Reservations are
1. Garden Grill- Lunch
2. Storybook dining dinner(hubbys bday dinner)
3. Prime Time- Lunch
4. Jungle Navigation Co.- Lunch
5. Beaches and Cream- Late night Ice cream🍨
6. Oga's Canteen-afternoon drinks
7. Scifi- Dinner
8. Space 220- Dinner (super happy we were able to snag this one for the girls!)
9 Via Napoli-lunch

So happy to see these in my itinerary now! Next I need to start on pack lists, and park bag prep.

Last edited:
Glad you had a successful morning! We managed to get everything we wanted too. Our Reservations are
1. Garden Grill- Lunch
2. Rose and Crown- Dinner
3. Prime Time- Lunch
4. Jungle Navigation Co.- Lunch
5. Beaches and Cream- Late night Ice cream🍨
6. Oga's Canteen-afternoon drinks
7. Scifi- Dinner
8. Space 220- Dinner (super happy we were able to snag this one for the girls!)
9. Be our Guest- Dinner (hubby's b-day meal!)

So happy to see these in my itinerary now! Next I need to start on pack lists, and park bag prep.
Hi! Awesome reservations! I was Wondering how hard it was to get Space
220 for dinner? I have a party of 6 …

@covington
When I logged on there was absolutely no availability for the first six days of my trip. When I made my reservation (for day seven) there was one timeslot available for the evening. From eight days onward there was a bit more availability and options.. so I would say pretty good availability if you put it at the very back of your trip.

@covington
When I logged on there was absolutely no availability for the first six days of my trip. When I made my reservation (for day seven) there was one timeslot available for the evening. From eight days onward there was a bit more availability and options.. so I would say pretty good availability if you put it at the very back of your trip.
Thank you!

So exciting to hear everyone getting their ADRs!! Our booking day is next Monday 😬 Have y’all had better luck booking via the website on desktop, website on mobile, or My Disney Experience app? Hoping to snag all our must-dines 🤞🏼
I think you will be fine, so long as the hard to gets are further back. I saw pretty much everything, towards the end of my vacation.

I used both my desk top and mde to book.

We just added CRT on the 25th for breakfast...per my 6yr olds request. Also changed BOG to Storybook for the same day. I ♥️ reservation day. 😆

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter