***Official June 2022 Thread***

June 18 -July 1 for my family of 4. 😁. Doing a split stay at Beach Club and Polly.

We already have G+ and starting to form a decent touring plan. Planning to rope drop park days, and use DH and I both at 7 am to maximize our chance for decent LLs. I'll also cave and buy ILLs because DH really hates lines. I have also watched quite a few tip videos, especially with DHS. They helped form a loose strategy.

Last edited:
Hi, my husband, son(age 8) and I will be staying at Coronado Springs June 19-26. The last time we went was October 2018 and we stayed at POFQ. We are very excited to go back but I have some anxiety about G+ and staying at such a large resort
June 18 -July 1 for my family of 4. 😁. Doing a split stay at Beach Club and Polly.

We already have G+ and starting to form a decent touring plan. Planning to rope drop park days, and use DH and I both at 7 am to maximize our chance for decent LLs. I'll also cave and buy ILLs because DH really hates lines. I have also watched quite a few tip videos, especially with DHS. They helped form a loose strategy.

Hello and Welcome to both of you. I have your dates added. 🙂

Has anyone made park reservations yet? How are you deciding which park when? Are we aware of what nights have late hours for deluxe guests? I’m lost

Thinking about a late June trip in 2023 - I know far away. Just wondering what any of you have to say about June in Orlando...We have been in August so is it basically the same???

Has anyone made park reservations yet? How are you deciding which park when? Are we aware of what nights have late hours for deluxe guests? I’m lost
I have our park days reserved already. I really don't like the whole park pass system, but I get why Disney does, Anyway, from what I have seen usually Monday is Epcot, and Wednesday is Magic Kingdom. They have swapped days here and there, but that is generally how they seem to go. We have park hopper this trip, so my plan is to avoid Deluxe evening parks during the day, and hop over late afternoon for the extra time. I imagine those parks will be swamped during the day, just like they were with EMH.

Thinking about a late June trip in 2023 - I know far away. Just wondering what any of you have to say about June in Orlando...We have been in August so is it basically the same???
This will be our first June trip since 2008, so I am about to find out for myself. 😆 I imagine that it's much more crowded now then it was back then. In my personal experience, August and September are the best months to go crowd wise. That's our favorite time to go.

We usually do August but went to Universal in June 2020 (right after they reopened) so i can't speak to the crowds in June at Disney, but i can say the weather was great! We were shocked, it was breezy, and not sweltering, definitely not what we're used to in august. Hopefully, the weather is the same...i doubt it though because we'll be there the last week of June and not the beginning/middle of June.

I have been waiting ever so impatiently for someone else to start a June 2022 thread, but alas, I can wait no longer. We've canceled 2 trips because of covid thus far, one in Sep. 2020 and one for July of this year. With Vaccines available, and things opening back up, we are more excited than ever to get back home next June. Who else out there is heading back to Disney next June? Let's get the list started, and start talking trip planing!

:tink:
June 2022 Roll Call
BrotherCraig June 1-4
Disneychoirnerd June 1-8 Polynesian

Jennb529 June 2 Beach Club
BecuzImaLady June 3-10 Saratoga Springs and Polynesian
crred96 June 3-11 Beach Club

princess_ariel_85 June 4-15 All Star Movies
LRnascarfan June 4-11 Port Orleans French Quarter
whitney37354 June 4-11 Port Orleans Riverside
Branderson610 June 5 -13 Lake Buena Vista Resort & Spa
jphilhower June 5-14 Shades of Green
windcriesamy June 7-12 Gran Destino Tower
Precmom1967 June 8-18 Riviera and Animal Kingdom Kindani Village
colleen.jeanne88 June 9-17 Grand or Polly/Animal Kingdom Lodge
Jfsag123 June 11-20 Yacht and Beach Club/Bay Lake Tower
Redboat45 June 11-14 Animal Kingdom Lodge
Will5mom June 11-18 Animal Kingdom Lodge
jacobsmommy June 11-18 Port Orleans Riverside
Trisihi June 11-18 offsite
mustbgoofy June 11-22 Off Site
Grnl706 June 12-19 Saratoga Springs Resort
TravelandLeisure June 12-19 Saratoga Springs/offsite
stitsh91 June 14-21 Pop Century

hsmamainva June 14-23 All Star Movies
Dr Gunnie June 15 - 21 Grand Floridian Resort
supersuperwendy June 16-21 The Swan and Dolphin
preemiemama June 17-25 Animal Kingdom Lodge
potterfanatic June 17-23 Caribbean Beach Resort
TaraWasHere June 18-26 Beach Club Resort
dominiondad June 18 - 26 Off Site
BambiAndThumper June 18-July 2 Wilderness Lodge
flipflopmom June 18-24 Port Orleans French Quarter
KrzyKtty101 June 18 -July 1 Beach Club/Polynesian
princesslover June 19-29 Copper Creek Villas
delyrium June 19-26 Fort Wilderness Campground
Amy11401 June 19-26 Coronado Springs
katyringo June 21-28 Shades of Green

MamaBear58 June 21-July2 Boardwalk Inn
TammyLynn33 June 22-July 1 Kidani/Riviera/Boulder Ridge
PPFlight75 June 22-July 1 Boardwalk Inn/Polynesian
disneydarling07 June 24 - July 2 Contemporary Resort and Port Orleans French Quarter
disneyjr77 June 24-July 2 Off Site
lyeag June 24-July 1 Contemporary Resort
Karl66 June 25 - July 3 Old Key West

whositsandwhatsitsgalore 6/24-7/2 Polynesian/ Animal Kingdom Lodge

I have our park days reserved already. I really don't like the whole park pass system, but I get why Disney does, Anyway, from what I have seen usually Monday is Epcot, and Wednesday is Magic Kingdom. They have swapped days here and there, but that is generally how they seem to go. We have park hopper this trip, so my plan is to avoid Deluxe evening parks during the day, and hop over late afternoon for the extra time. I imagine those parks will be swamped during the day, just like they were with EMH.

This will be our first June trip since 2008, so I am about to find out for myself. 😆 I imagine that it's much more crowded now then it was back then. In my personal experience, August and September are the best months to go crowd wise. That's our favorite time to go.

June 15-22
Dimascio and Doherty our group of 5.
Port Orlando , Royal rooms.

Hello and Welcome! Did you mean Port Orleans Riverside? I know they have the Royal Rooms there that are BEAUTIFUL. If not I will correct what I have down on the roll call. 🙂

Hey June crew! Looks like Disney just released some more rooms into the $100 off/night promo, I was able to save $450 on our stay at AKL Kidani just now, same room type and everything 🙌🏼 Wanted to give y’all a heads up here in case you may be able to find availability too. (I found this under my plans//change reservations//vacation offers//change - good luck!)

Woo hoo I'm here!! Haven't been on DisBoards since probably our last trip to WDW in 2016. Excited to go again with my family of 4 (DH, DS9 and DD10) plus 7 other family members!! My family is from CA and we just did DL and Universal in Nov 2021. We will be celebrating both my kids bdays (May 27 and June 5) as well as a wedding anniversary (also June 5)!!

We will be at Animal Kingdom Lodge (first ever visit!!) June 3-5. Then move to my MILs time share at Orange Lake June 5 - 16.

I would love to hear what everyone is doing as far as which park on which day. We are probably doing 4-5 Disney, 2 Universal, 1 Discovery Cove and 1 SeaWorld. I would love to do Wild Africa Trek at AK and Capture Your Moment at MK.

So excited to be here bc I think my DH is tired of listening to me go on and on about planning. LOL

Woo hoo I'm here!! Haven't been on DisBoards since probably our last trip to WDW in 2016. Excited to go again with my family of 4 (DH, DS9 and DD10) plus 7 other family members!! My family is from CA and we just did DL and Universal in Nov 2021. We will be celebrating both my kids bdays (May 27 and June 5) as well as a wedding anniversary (also June 5)!!

We will be at Animal Kingdom Lodge (first ever visit!!) June 3-5. Then move to my MILs time share at Orange Lake June 5 - 16.

I would love to hear what everyone is doing as far as which park on which day. We are probably doing 4-5 Disney, 2 Universal, 1 Discovery Cove and 1 SeaWorld. I would love to do Wild Africa Trek at AK and Capture Your Moment at MK.

So excited to be here bc I think my DH is tired of listening to me go on and on about planning. LOL

Hello and Welcome! I have your dates down. 🙂 As of the current trends on Touring plans, I'm not sure if it really matters which park you do on which days. It seems to be consistently busy everywhere. I would guess that Monday would be pretty awful for Epcot because of EEH and the same on Wednesdays at MK. Historical crowd calendars seem to be pretty useless right now though so... We are just doing what makes sense to us this year. LOL I did get park hopper since we will be at Beach Club and F&G will be going on. The plan is to hop there pretty much nightly...Food and shopping are my favorite things about Disney. 🥨🍿🍪

We were at AKL when our kids were the same as yours and it was the best/most relaxing vacation we had at that point since becoming parents. They're so much more self-sufficient, could ride everything and...it was just an awesome trip. Enjoy!

We've got June 13-19 booked at CBR (June 11-13 at UO, getting that out of the way before WDW). This trip was originally planned for June 2020, then rebooked for June 2021, and we decided that this year we're going for sure unless Florida suddenly has a zombie outbreak! :P Our group is myself, DS (14), and our close friends - a couple and their 16 yr old DD. We leave my DH home on all our Disney trips because he hates them. He's done WDW with me once when we were first married, and did DLR with us when DS was 5 and Cars Land had just opened, but he was miserable both times so we promised him he never had to come with us again! :rotfl:
This will be my first trip back to WDW since May 2005, and everyone else in the group will be WDW newbies. We have been doing DLR trips together for the last 13 years, and are super comfortable traveling together and know each others' "Disney style", so I think we'll have a lot of fun visiting Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter