***Official June 2023 Thread***

We'll be at CBR from June 13-19! It will be a different type of trip for us since it will just be DH and I celebrating our anniversary and a milestone birthday. (We've done whole family trips with adult kids and grandkids the past few visits.) We're looking forward to moving at a more relaxed pace. We made a couple of dining reservations on our day 60. The only one I was unable to get this far out was a breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno. Did sign up for alerts.

I seriously want to scream and need to vent to people who understand. Tomorrow is my ADR day. Went in and was just looking and playing around and see THIS

Some of our digital experiences will be undergoing maintenance. Dine reservations, Resort bookings and Enchanting Extras Collection bookings may be affected starting Tuesday, April 18th at 12am ET. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Insert Chewie yell with head thrown back.

UGHHHHH. Wish me, and anyone else trying tomorrow, luck.

I seriously want to scream and need to vent to people who understand. Tomorrow is my ADR day. Went in and was just looking and playing around and see THIS

Some of our digital experiences will be undergoing maintenance. Dine reservations, Resort bookings and Enchanting Extras Collection bookings may be affected starting Tuesday, April 18th at 12am ET. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Insert Chewie yell with head thrown back.

UGHHHHH. Wish me, and anyone else trying tomorrow, luck.
NO NO NO😲 me too

And... it was! Managed to get Savi's and Oga's for Father's Day, Ohana dinner, plus a Tusker House late breakfast, sci fi dinner, Topolino's late breakfast, and 'Ohana breakfast on check out day. Can you tell we like to have breakfast with Mickey? HAHA.

Last edited:

Success😊. Got everything we wanted…oHana dinner, Round up Rodeo, Hoop Dee Doo, Homecoming, Steakhouse 71 (lunch and dinner), Topolino breakfast… made a few duplicates and will cancel what we don’t want by next week…

Today was the first half of our ADRs (split stay). Pretty happy so far...

I was able to get everything we wanted including Rodeo Roundup but I need a better time. A few I already had on open table (Rosa Mexicano(may cancel but waiting on more reviews), Boathouse, Il Mulino). A few others were Yak and Yeti, Skipper Canteen, and Crystal Palace.
I don't know that any of these were hard to get but it all worked out pretty well.

Garden Grill is now showing breakfast times and is searchable but nothing shows up right now.

Oh and we booked Behind the Seeds :) !!

Ill get up in a few days to do it all again for our other half lol!

Fiddling with our plans again, what else is new. :rotfl2: But we canceled our brunch at Wine Bar George on the 4th because I thought about it and I feel like schlepping to Disney Springs on a Sunday morning is counterproductive to our goal of spending more time at the resort this trip. So we will be having breakfast at Kona instead to start our pool/resort day. I just booked a patio at the Oasis pool since we really enjoyed having one the last time we stayed at the Poly. We still have MK reservations for the day if we feel like going into the parks for a little bit but I am so looking forward to the relaxation. If not MK we might also dip over to the Fort because my gf is dying to see Tri Circle D Ranch (she is a Horse Girl lol!)

Hi does anyone know if Sweets and Seats have been made available for June yet? I keep checking but it looks like it’s all booked up everyday. Maybe Its just that popular?

Hi does anyone know if Sweets and Seats have been made available for June yet? I keep checking but it looks like it’s all booked up everyday. Maybe Its just that popular?
They may not have loaded them into the system yet. Dessert parties don’t book up like that tbh unless it’s during holiday party season.

Heads up to anyone who was wanting Trattoria Al Forno, it’ll be closed 6/11 for about a week.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/tra...-resort-closing-for-refurbishment-in-june.htm

So what do you all predict crowd-wise in June? Early June will probably be like it is right now...but some school systems are getting out in May in the NE since there weren't any snow days so summer vacation might start early.
My trip is the last week of June..school is out. Touring Plans is saying 6 and 7 across the board with some 8s in HS..anyone anticipate continued "slowing" of crowds or is this just wishful thinking?

So what do you all predict crowd-wise in June? Early June will probably be like it is right now...but some school systems are getting out in May in the NE since there weren't any snow days so summer vacation might start early.
My trip is the last week of June..school is out. Touring Plans is saying 6 and 7 across the board with some 8s in HS..anyone anticipate continued "slowing" of crowds or is this just wishful thinking?

If trends hold, crowds should spike around Memorial Day and dip again immediately after, that's usually how it is that first week of June. Personally I don't put much stock in TP's crowd calendars and haven't even since before covid. But things have been very unpredictable the last couple of years especially. I basically subscribe for Lines app and the room request service. But FWIW 6-7 is what they are saying for most of our trip, except higher obviously Memorial Day weekend.

Given the ease with which we are securing ADRs and the aggressive resort discounts on offer, I think signs are pointing towards a slower June. I don't think Disney would be selling APs again if they weren't anticipating this slowdown to continue.

If trends hold, crowds should spike around Memorial Day and dip again immediately after, that's usually how it is that first week of June. Personally I don't put much stock in TP's crowd calendars and haven't even since before covid. But things have been very unpredictable the last couple of years especially. I basically subscribe for Lines app and the room request service. But FWIW 6-7 is what they are saying for most of our trip, except higher obviously Memorial Day weekend.

Given the ease with which we are securing ADRs and the aggressive resort discounts on offer, I think signs are pointing towards a slower June. I don't think Disney would be selling APs again if they weren't anticipating this slowdown to continue.
Appreciate the thoughtful response. While I love boardwalk..wish I could pull off the split stay with the Polynesian like yourself..can't wait.

Booked my remaining reservations for the second half of our split stay this morning-Cal Grill for me and DH and Steakhouse 71 lunch for family. I still need to add a Splitsville res.

I was also able to get the Poly patio for all of the days we wanted--yay! The Poly half of our split stay is our relaxing part so this will be great. DH is especially happy as the patio days are his favorite lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter