*OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 THREAD* - Lets countdown together!

figmentgirl

DIS Veteran
We have finally settled on March 13th-18th for our next trip! :cool1:

Still undecided on whether to return to our favorite the Poly or try WL for the first time. With 2010 pricing coming out next month now seemed like the best time to start the March thread:goodvibes

WHO'S READY TO START COUNTING DOWN TO DISNEY?!:banana:

I'll :banana:with you!!

We're going March 13-27. We're staying offsite and renting the same Villa we did in 2007..now if only Airtran would release their fares for March I could start the FUN planning!! :cloud9:

I think now that the 2010 rates are out I will book a "room only" at POFQ for March 6-13, then if a deal comes out I will have to book a new ressie and then cancel my previous one. Does that sound right?
I have read the deals came out in November last year, which is a long wait. Maybe they will surprise us and release it earlier! That would be great.

I just want to book something now to make it official, this waiting thing is killing me. I started planning in February and I am losing my patience! The good thing is that I have a lot of time to plan and I have already learned so much on these boards! It is quite addicting.

Bambi I'm with you. Here's hoping the pricing comes out sooner:yay:

I am also planning to book my trip this month and then change things if need be once the deals come out. It just feels so good to book that trip!:banana:

We are officially going March 13-20, 2010. We are going to stay at CBR this time in a pirate room (hopefully). I can't wait. I am getting more and more excited every day. My family (minus DD) thinks I'm nuts to plan so early but I can't help it. Looks like the few of us on this thread will all be there at the same time at some point! How cool!

Bought my plane tickets today! Me and DH are so excited but we can't tell the boys because it's going to be a Christmas surprise!:woohoo:
I needed to tell someone because little things like this give me a big Disney Boost!:dance3:

Hi! I'm new to the forums, but thought I'd join this discussion, as we are planning our first-ever trip for March 13 - 19, 2010! :yay: There have been so many good tips and things to know posted on this site, I can't wait to talk with all of you more!

We will be there 14-21! It will be my son and daughters first trip. Going to Disney for 5 days, Kennedy Space Center and a couple other little 'touristy' things.
I am excited to be ramping up the planning!

I booked are flights there! Flight home doesn't come out unitl mid october. I changed my dates from march 6-13 to the 7-14, I got a better flight rate! $84 each compared to $124, I am hoping to get a return flight for that amount too.

And we have switched resorts. We were going to stay at POFQ, but now we are staying at CSR. It has been a family decision- DH likes Queen Beds and DD's loved the pics of the pool. Still haven't officially booked it yet, will be doing that soon. I have been waiting on a deal or a PIN, but may just get something booked now then update it later.

I just realized tomorrow is 180 days until we celebrate DSS 9th birthday at the California Grill!:goodvibes
I figured I would post a reminder to all of you leaving in March to let you know it's time to make the ADRs that require a lot of lead time.:woohoo:

Can I play with you Marchies? We'll be there from March 6-14, all 10 of us! It's so exciting, but awfully far away, too. Its nice to have a trip to look forward too, especially when there's the dreary, cold Michigan winter inbetween us and the Mouse!

Where is everyone staying? Are we all looking for a 4/3 deal?

Happy Planning Everyone!:wizard:

Me too!
We're going March 2 through the 10th and will visit WDW and Universal. I had hoped to see the new Harry Potter Land in IOA, but it seems like I booked too early :sad2:

Oh well, it'll be fun anyway, I'm sure. We're staying offsite at Windsor Hills and we're all super excited!!! :cool1:

Going March 26-April 3rd!! The dreaded Spring Break!! AHHH:scared1:!! But it was the only time we could go because my brother is out of school..so i'm just trying to look forward to Disney and not think about crowds!

:goodvibes:goodvibes We're going March 10-18, probably staying at
ASMu !!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes
Only six more months to go ! :banana:

:yay::yay: 6 MONTHS :yay::yay:
By the time you go.......my trip will be a distant memory!!! By the time you go.......I will be ready for my next trip!! :laughing: Just kidding!!! (sort of)

Us too....We are going March 11-21st which is our march break with a few extra days to start off early. I think we are staying at FQ as it's the only mod. we haven't tried. I wish that we'd liked csr better last time but we loved POR so I know we'll like FQ.
I have our going down airfare booked but am waiting on jetblue/airtran to open up the rest of march so I can book our return.......... I got 64.00 outbound flights and now am nervous about the return flight prices....they look high.
anyhow......can't wait. Looks like there will be alot of us overlapping.....maybe we need a dismeet!!

I just realized tomorrow is 180 days until we celebrate DSS 9th birthday at the California Grill!:goodvibes
I figured I would post a reminder to all of you leaving in March to let you know it's time to make the ADRs that require a lot of lead time.:woohoo:

I called to get my ADR for California Grill this morning and the CM told me that they are no longer on a 180 day window for ADRs but have a shorter window of 90 days. However this will only be until October 27th when the 180 days will resume.
I'm worried about getting my reservation now. Calling in with everyone else will make things a little more challenging. Additionally, I'm wondering how I'm supposed to know where and when I want to eat by October when the park and parade hours don't come out until November?:confused3

yes on october 27th it's going to be a freak show of a day for the reservation agents that's for sure.....I'd have thought they could implement a fade in for the reservations instead of one date.
oh well, it gives me some more time to decide on dates for restaurants.
This time we are doing 10 nights but not doing parks every day so it's actually harder to know what days you might make hotel/dd disney days ..... hmmmm. I wish park hours were out but i guess I can look at last march and know the hours.... or use them for a guideline.
well....a month to decide what day I want kona for breakfast and what day I want Wolfgang pucks for dinner!!! ahhhhh so hard.

I will be at Cabins at Wilderness Lodge Mar. 28-31. Have to stay over by Universal for my DDs cheer competition Mar. 26-28. We are taking the train down (cheaper for the 5 of us).

SIL & I will be there the 4-8th for the Princess 1/2 Marathon!

So far, we're booked at SOG for the stay. I'm still keeping an eye out for better deals.

And, I know it is probably the longest of the long shots, but I'm praying for the Military Salute tickets again. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter