*OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 THREAD* - Lets countdown together!

I finally did book our trip for CSR march 7-14th. Yippee! :yay:

But, still keeping on the look out for a deal.

I am also not sure how this 180 day mark is going to work out, there are going to be a lot dates that will immediately fall within it that are now in the 90 day mark. Which unfortunately affects us all who are going in March. I only plan on making one ADR for a Character meal so hopefully it won't be too hard to get. I really can't imagine being able to plan the times we will be hungry, what park we will be in and what we will feel like eating in advance. Too much stress for me!

March 2, Burlington, VT
March 3 - 7 Boardwalk Villas
March 7-11 Disney Wonder Cruise
March 11 Animal Kingdom Lodge Villa

My DH30, DS8, DS6, DD2, DM50, DD52, DB27, and DSIL26, o... and me 29!

Just can't wait! We'll be celebrating all kinds of big changes in our lives that are to come in 2010

We will be there March 9th-15th. We are going to be Camping! What fun.

But us like another poster have a very long and cold Michigan Winter between us and the Mouse.

I have a list of the ADRs that I want to make and what day I'd like them to be on...but I might check out last years calendar. Does it show the days that were early opening and late closing on it?

Yes it does.... I have already written them all out.....and YES i know they can change.
But...it does look like there is a pattern to days what park opens early and stays open late for example I checked out march and
Mk stays open late on sundays and opens early on thurs.
Epcot stays open late on fridays and opens early on tuesdays....
I am using those types of things for when I do my adrs in case the park schedule isn't up yet.

Can't wait. the months will pass quickly. Once I have the ADR's done on the 27th what will I obsess about???? oh yeah....deals!!

I booked today, March 13-20, CBR :dance3::dance3: I'm so excited, I just can't hide it....:laughing: We have never stayed at CBR so we are so looking forward to it...DS13 and DD11 don't know yet..its going to be in their stockings :santa:

We are so excited:banana: to be going March 13-20 at POR. Cannot wait. Anyone else staying here during this time?

Booked the 4/3 yesterday at the Poly for March 21-29!

We actually cancelled our ressies in Punta Cana because of this deal!

:yay::banana:

We are going March 13th-20th and staying at CBR!! It will be myself (36), DD13, DDsBFF13, and my BFF 30!! An all girls trip to WDW!!!

Going from 7th-21st, this will be my 2nd trip to Orlando. My 1st trip was in 05 with 3 friends, this time round with my wife, baby girl and mum. We really can't wait:woohoo:

I just booked March 20-27 on the 4/3 deal at Coronado Springs!!!!!! I am so excited! The kids think we are going this summer, but we aren't going to tell them. It's going to be so much fun to surprise them for Spring Break! They are 8 and 4 (will be 5 when we go). I don't know how I'm going to keep this a secret!:yay::yay::yay:

We'll be at the Poly from the 20th-28th! We're going to celebrate my 40th, and I am so excited! I'm trying to convince as many of our friends as I can to go with us....:yay:

We will be at Windsor Hills from 3/3-3/7 with my inlaws and then moving to POFQ for 3/7-3/13.

Stacey

Just booked yesterday for Spring Break! We'll be at the Poly March 13-20. Could not have done afforded it without the 4/3 deal. Thank you Disney!

We're going March 14-19. Animal Kingdom Villas-Jambo House. Me, DW, & our 17 yo nephew. We're celebrating his graduation from high school. Waiting for Southwest to open up our dates, so I can book flights. Like many of you, looking forward to/dreading Oct. 27th. :laughing:

The hubby just said YES to going back to WDW for Spring Break (March 13 -20, 2010)!! We are SOOOO excited!!!

We are booking today..prob at CBR!! woohoo :woohoo:

Been doing the March 2010 countdown since April! Cannot wait.
Leaving March 12 and sailing on the Disney Wonder 14-18. Fly home March 20
Soooo excited :cool1::cool1:

Hey, everyone, I am curious about crowds. We usually do this in summer (late June). I am guessing the crowds will be about the same. What is everyone else's thoughts? I mean, we are booked and going regardless, just trying to plan!

Hey, everyone, I am curious about crowds. We usually do this in summer (late June). I am guessing the crowds will be about the same. What is everyone else's thoughts? I mean, we are booked and going regardless, just trying to plan!

We went back in March 2007 over Spring Break and I really dont remember the crowds being bad at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter