**Official March 2018 Thread**

What's your favorite way to relax at Walt Disney World?

• Total voters
Is it normal for HS to close at 8? It just seems a little early to me, but we don't spend a lot of time there so I'm not sure what to expect. We are planning on going February 28.

Is it normal for HS to close at 8? It just seems a little early to me, but we don't spend a lot of time there so I'm not sure what to expect. We are planning on going February 28.

Doesn't seem that unusual to me given your date. Even during the Spring Break weeks I think its only 9/9:30. We were there Dec. 22, 2017 and it closed at 9pm.

Doesn't seem that unusual to me given your date. Even during the Spring Break weeks I think its only 9/9:30. We were there Dec. 22, 2017 and it closed at 9pm.
Okay I just thought it seemed early. We’ve never been at hs at night.

18 Days till we hit the road after work to start our trip. We just went the week after thanksgiving but I'm so excited to get back this will be our first flower and garden and I can't wait.

18 Days till we hit the road after work to start our trip. We just went the week after thanksgiving but I'm so excited to get back this will be our first flower and garden and I can't wait.
We are trip twins! We were there Nov 21-Dec 4, and will be there March 3-13. We were sick in the room for nearly a week last time so really hoping this trip is healthier.

Okay I just thought it seemed early. We’ve never been at hs at night.
Sadly HS has seen some early closes. The PM EMH have even disappeared. Hopefully it changes with the new lands!

What time are Fantasmic! and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular? HS could state it is "closed" prior to the end of these shows, but you can still linger around and go through the shops.

Sadly HS has seen some early closes. The PM EMH have even disappeared. Hopefully it changes with the new lands!

What time are Fantasmic! and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular? HS could state it is "closed" prior to the end of these shows, but you can still linger around and go through the shops.
Fantasmic is at 7 and Star Wars is at 8:15 so we would definitely be in the park past closing (8 pm).

Fantasmic is at 7 and Star Wars is at 8:15 so we would definitely be in the park past closing (8 pm).
I guess that is some consolation.

Do you have park hoppers? I love getting on the boat or walking to Epcot when it is open later than HS!

I guess that is some consolation.

Do you have park hoppers? I love getting on the boat or walking to Epcot when it is open later than HS!
We are rding Epcot and then going to hs after our lunch at Teppan Edo. It’ll be up to our niece if we go back to Epcot but I’m guessing she won’t want to.

We are trip twins! We were there Nov 21-Dec 4, and will be there March 3-13. We were sick in the room for nearly a week last time so really hoping this trip is healthier.

We were there Nov 22-Dec 3 lol. That's when we bought our AP's. Hopefully this trip will be much healthier for you. With the Flu so wide spread right now I'm already thinking extra hand sanitizer.

We were there Nov 22-Dec 3 lol. That's when we bought our AP's. Hopefully this trip will be much healthier for you. With the Flu so wide spread right now I'm already thinking extra hand sanitizer.
Yep, and started taking Airborn already!

Have fun with your AP's. We sure did! They expire April and we are not renewing.

You’re supposed to rub dirt on yourself to build a better immune system. We’ve got our bags of dirt packed and ready to go.

Anyone with park hours that changed recently and needs a FP for fop go look. They just released some for my day!

I've been sanitizing like crazy. So far, two weeks before our trip, I was sick for 2 weeks with a cold, not the flu thank god! My DD and DSL were both sick for a few days. My DS is sick right now, but says he's on the upswing. I'm just hoping everyone else stays well, we are getting so close now. I've been wearing rubber gloves at my library job when I put the books away. They say the virus can live up to 24 hours on surfaces and all the kids have been coming in sick, putting their books right on my cart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter